Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everyday" by NepEnut
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: "Everyday" by NepEnut Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Everyday" 02-27-2009
February 2009 contest submission - tribute to Jin/Sun, Des/Pen & Bernard/Rose. Enjoy!!
Song: Everyday by Rogue Wave
Vidder: NepEnut
Length: 3:41 (13.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHtQAtsBhV4

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, i LOVED this abby! Now i know why you needed the 'i love you' that beginning was inspired, so clever I loved those horizontal almost blinds effect you had on the beat; that was awesome and props to you for finding all those scenes and i noticed your little ode to your av in the for DesPenny at the end I loved the overlays on the beat towards the ending and i love how you ended with all the kisses Plus, you used three of my fave couples! There needs to be more Ronard vids!! gold of course and good luck in the comp

loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:05 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

That was so cool! I loved the beginning with all the "I love you"s and the verticle thing with the colour changing for each couple Blue for Jun Pink for Ronard and Beige for Despenny, so great! Gold from me
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:26 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

I <3 this vid! Good luck in the contest Abby! Your vid is ace! I love the whole thing, and the beginning is freaking amazing!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

oh, Abby, this is beautiful. It left me with this strange little feeling of piece, calm and hope. And I know I sound like a total mental person right now, but it honestly did that to me I loved it. Loved the flashing scenes on the solid background and overlays near the end. Gold. And good luck in the comp. You got ace here.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww that was so sweet! Your beat use was very,very creative and I loved the part's where you used the cookie cutter
Gold, and good luck in the contest!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abby, I completely adored and loved every bit of this vid. Creative beat use--like extremely You used the most adorable ships, my fav. Jun <3, aww you used Rose/Bernard! I've always loved them. The song was happy and upbeat, it made me smile. Everything fit together harmoniously. Good luck in the contest

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing Abby! I don't know why you were feeling intimated..I'd say your vid is right up there with the best of the best! Silly girl!! Anyway I thought it was really unique how you did the beats and I loved how sweet was! Gold from me of course!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

So......EEE! Very creative and unique. The song set a fun mood and you chose just the right clips to match. Your use of cookie cutter was great. Good luck in the contest!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostaddict3333
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

<3 the vid!!!!gr8 beat use as well!!!!congrats
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

Ok so that was insanely amazing!!! I LOVED the way you used the beats on the instrumental, and loved everything about this!!! Good luck in the contest!!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

Wow that was rediculusly good. Amazing beat use. I'd be very surprised if you don't win this contest.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:41 am    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

That was outstanding, Abby! Absolutely outstanding! The effects/beat use were really creative... the clips were organized so well, too, and I loved the colorization. Soooo awesomely well done! Solid gold!!!! Best of luck in the contest!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Everyday by NepEnut Reply with quote

Ooh i love the video loved all the 'love yous' at the beginning! Great job on this Abby!
I really like the cover of this song, very cool.
Your beat use was great and I loved your colouring
Great vid and good luck in the contest.
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for your awesome comments!! I'm ecstatic you guys liked this one so much!! *mucho hugs to all*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: