Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"im there // kaire" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: "im there // kaire" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"im there // kaire" 02-27-2009

"I see myself in you. In everything you do."

Pregnant and alone, Claire meets a woman who changes her life.

Song: Im There Too by Michelle Featherstone
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 6:14 (107MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R5dGgp4fcc - HQ
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zqo8lk - HQ
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:08 pm    Post subject: im there // kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I'm so happy I'm all caught up so I can watch your vids as soon as they come out!

This was incredible, absolutely amazing-you are such a master of manipulating audio so perfectly. If I didn't watch the show, I would think this all actually happened. And the end, with the little girl and the name-so so perfect!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, becca, you're so sweet I'm so glad you liked it! and im glad that you caught up on my vids; your the bestest!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Kat! That was amazing! I was competitively mesmerized during the entire thing...these are my favorite kind of vids you do! Just like a little movie! The story was just wow! One of my favorite parts was when Kate had the dream about how their life could have been....awww! And then the beginning was so real..Where did you get that scene of Claire? I really didn't see that car crash coming! I was so shocked and then she died! I was like no!!!!! But the ending was cute with Claire naming the baby Kate and then Charlotte, a new love interests perhaps? You should make a sequel!! This one is going in my favs and is my new favorite Kaire vid of yours!! Oh and that song worked beautifully!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:33 pm    Post subject: im there // kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Fabulous! My fave part was the use of Kate at the gas station when she helped out Cassidy. I NEVER see that used. Ever. So yay! It was all very realistic and of course the audio manipulation was fab. Where is the stuff with Claire/baby in a house from? Over the crib?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki - aw, thanks nikki! i love Michelle now; her songs are just stunning and so good for this type of vid ;] i love making these little movie-vids so im glad you enjoy them! its cos of your vids that i started making them :] what scene of Claire do you mean? oh, and im glad you liked Kate's 'what if' dream new love interest? No i wanted someone asking about the baby and ironically; the only female i could find saying 'what's her name' was Claire And Des also said it, but i didnt know how to work him in so the charlotte line worked well ;P im sure stacey, like you, will attribute her to a new ship, lol

eggy - aw, thanks sweetie!! im glad you liked it yeah, i dont see that meeting cassidy scene a lot either :] so i turned it into a meeting claire scene that scene is from The Hills Have Eyes the baby is actually her neice in the movie, i think but it worked for this vid ;]

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scene in the beginning when she is writing the prices on the tags. I didn't recognize the Claire part,.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh; that's from Brick well, the Emilie scenes are the price tags are from Lost; The Long Con It's actually Sawyer's hands a little ConMama easter egg

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im so glad that Nik was able to help you find the right song. I was of course amazing! I was so sad towards the end...thinking is there any slashy vids with happy endings. (of course I know that there are ones, Ive seen ones of yours before with them ) I really loved the storyline it was really great and believable.

And yes you are so right...as soon as I saw Charlotte I was like *squee*. (could be my crush on her, cause like Juliet, I love anyone with Charlotte. ) I do smell sequel... Clairlotte five stars on YT and Gold here

<3
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, you are amazing There is no limit to your amazingness. Seriously. How do you do it?? Okay, this was just beautiful. And so amazing if you hadn't gathered already The manips were SO real! Unbelievably believable if that makes sense! xD I loved every scene, it was all perfect. Although, the end is my favourite. Claire had a daughter! Makes a change from using Aaron! And she called her Kate! Aww! That was a wonderful way to end. Though it was so sad what happened to Kate. But it was lovely Claire named her daughter after her. The plot is just fab, I really enjoyed watching. Well done on making yet another stunning vid, Kat! I'm sure there are many more to come!

ETA: Oh!! And I adored that dream of her, Claire and her baby together. That was awesome! But could you please tell me how you get the echoes to sound like that? I've tried before but it doesn't always sound as good
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:46 am    Post subject: im there // kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww, I really fell in love with this video of yours
I love how you had Claire selling the necklaces that was ace!
Really awesome job on this video Kat! Your audio manip and manips were just amazing! All the audio fit so well!
I loved your song choice as well very fitting Loved your overlays/split screens!
Everything about this video rocked Loved the manip with the three of them! ;D Loved te phonecall scene, one of my faves in this vid
Stunning (Y)
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stacey - aw thanks hun! i knew you'd like Charlotte in there; i knew it as I was editing the scene but i dont think ill make a sequel; there's not enough off-island Charlotte stuff to use thank you for the gold!

jemmz - aw thanks love! Your too sweet im glad it was so unbelievably believable, lol yes that does make sense ive had those daughter scenes for awhile and finally found a place to use them The echo is Reverb in Vegas; i just fiddled with those nobby lever things until it sounded 'dream' enough

charlee - thanks hun! glad you liked that necklace scene; ive wanted to use Brick!Claire for awhile like those baby scenes glad you liked the phone call scene too xoxox

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
jemmz - aw thanks love! Your too sweet im glad it was so unbelievably believable, lol yes that does make sense ive had those daughter scenes for awhile and finally found a place to use them The echo is Reverb in Vegas; i just fiddled with those nobby lever things until it sounded 'dream' enough

You're most welcome! I 5 *'d it and faved it on YT
And thanks! I'll try that!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Kat, this was fabulous. Your ideas are too creative for words. I loved the beginning with Claire selling the bracelets, that was really creative to show how they first met! Every scene was creative and perfect like Kate picking up the phone and it saying "Claire" on the caller ID, but that was my favorite one.Everything was so believable and the story was so wondrful..the ending especially. Oh. my. gosh. Claire had a daughterrrr! She named her "Kate" aww, that was terrific Kat!

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful vid, Kat!!
Loved every second! All the audio and video manipulations were great and the storyline was amazing!!
I was literally screaming at Kate when she left Claire (I talk to the computer a lot )
And the ending was soooo sad and soo sweet! Loved it!!

_bel_
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: