Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about content

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
raegoat
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 am    Post subject: Question about content Reply with quote

I made a video, but it has gratuitous amounts of violence. Does that warrent a mature content warning?

- Rae
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there, Rae! Does your vid just have the actiony-violence from Lost or does it have footage from another show or movie in it? If it's just from Lost, generally you don't have to flag it for mature content unless you feel like you're getting across something very dark and potentially upsetting as part of your story. If it's footage from another source that's gory or explicit in some way, then flagging it would probably be a good idea.

Thanks for asking and welcome to LVI!
raegoat
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Aislynn. It's just Lost, but it's all about the killers, con-men, ect, so I just thought I'd be sure. I mean, it's all stuff that everyone here has seen in the show, but I thought some people might find it overwhelming to see so much of it in one go, LOL. Anyway, thanks for the response and the welcome, I appreciate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: