Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"To Be Alone" by ciaimpala

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 am    Post subject: "To Be Alone" by ciaimpala Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"To Be Alone" 03-03-2009
Lost and General Hospital AU crossover. Lucky and Jack meet when Jack performs surgery on Lucky. They fall in love, but the island has other plans.
Song: To Be Alone With You by Sufjan Stevens
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 2:53 (10.5 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3GgbhPIwRY

OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

I can't believe no one commented yet! Very convicing AU..and I mean really. GV and Foxy? WIN!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah; ive missed so many vids since ive been comp voting!!! sos Becca!!! YAY for another Crossover!!! it was so sad Ive never seen GH but i totally bought their story and i loved the audio towards the end 'stay with me because I love you." I would've liked even more audio to help the story along but believe me, I know how hard that is with crossovers when you mostly only have Lost audio Great vid! keep up these crazy AU's cos the more we make; the less crazy they seem

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Eggy-Thanks so much!!! I know, the hotness of those two!!!

Kat-Thanks so much!! And lol, now you have a taste of how I feel trying to catch up on all these amazing vids I'm so glad you like it, and watched it even though you've never seen GH! And I'm so glad you loved that audio piece-that was one of my favorite parts. I'm still learning about the audio from masters like you And I have another crazy AU planned already lol-its addicting!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Aww, that was so creative and sad!! Really interesting crossover and couple! Never seen General Hospital but I liked this couple The end was so sad "I'm glad I got to be your husband" awww
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was cool, Becca! I don't watch General Hospital and never have, but this was an interesting and sad story. Good job, hon. My only crit is that I would work on making the coloring/backgrounds for your manips look similar. Like some clips would be really bright or outside as opposed to the one of Jack darker or inside. But it was good. Make more crossovers! I love 'em, and you have some crazy ones!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:04 am    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Great job, Becca! I think this turned out very well. Such a clever and unusual idea for a crossover, but it was very sweet. I enjoyed it very much!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Fab job Becca! Such a sad storyline but you puled it off great,. I especially loved the scene manips at the beginning and at the end with the "stay with me" aww
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 am    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Jemma, Julia, Emma, and Sassy-thanks so much!
And Sassy thanks so much for your suggestion-that's definitely something I'm working on getting better at.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhh, that was so angsty and tragic by the end! Especially Lucky's line about being so glad he got to be his husband. So sad!

But I love a fun AU like that! Can't wait to see what you've got on tap next!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 am    Post subject: To Be Alone by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much Ais!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: