Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte" by Ki
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiska
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:30 am    Post subject: "Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte" by Ki Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte" 02-03-2009
For Daniel, Charlotte shines brighter than sunshine. Daniel and Charlottes story so far
Song: Brighter Than Sunshine by Aqualung
Vidder: Kiska
Length: 2:05 (66 MB AVI)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBnw1ybwsT0&fmt=18
http://www.mediafire.com/?wqyogyj1wkt

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Cute Charladay vid! I like the overlays.
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Ohhh, I love this couple Dan rocks, and I love his confession 'I'm in love with the women sitting next to me' I practically cried -squee-
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, that was gorgeous!!! you used awesome charladay scenes! i loved it to bits; it was so pretty. the overlays and texture were gorgeous great job! gold from me

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:47 am    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Yay! Another Charladay fan! I <3 them...and I <3ed this vid. Very great! I loved it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Aw!!! I LOVED the vid!!! <3 Charladay is just SO cute and I love them and this song fit SO well!!! GREAT job with this!!!
Kiska
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Uruviel wrote:
Cute Charladay vid! I like the overlays.

Thank you!

loudpaw wrote:
Ohhh, I love this couple Dan rocks, and I love his confession 'I'm in love with the women sitting next to me' I practically cried -squee-

Thanks!
Yes, his confession was so sweet, and i loved Charlotte's face 'wait, he's talking about me?!'

littleton_pace wrote:
aww, that was gorgeous!!! you used awesome charladay scenes! i loved it to bits; it was so pretty. the overlays and texture were gorgeous great job! gold from me

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

Kuliet4ever wrote:
Yay! Another Charladay fan! I <3 them...and I <3ed this vid. Very great! I loved it!

Thank you!

943 wrote:
Aw!!! I LOVED the vid!!! <3 Charladay is just SO cute and I love them and this song fit SO well!!! GREAT job with this!!!

The song was just asking to be in a Charladay video!
Thanks
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this was excellent. This is one of my favorite Aqualung songs, like no lie, I love this song, it just makes me happy and so did this vid! I loved your use of coloring and your zoom ins were amazing. My favorite parts were at the end "and it's brighter than the sun" when Daniel and Charlotte were running away from the flaming arrows! That was perfect because their love being brighter than the sun, it's almost like pieces of the sun are falling because their love is so bright! tehehe. Lovely video!

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Aww, this was so cute! I love Charladay. Your beat use was really good, and I liked the coloring! Awesome vid, you really kinda told the story of their relationship well.
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loves it! So cute. I REALLY needed a charladay vid after last week's epi. Thanks for making this. You clip choices and coloring were beautiful. How did you get the clips to look so clear? It was wonderful. Great job!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

This is so cute! And it has great beat use! You should submit it for the Feb contest!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Awww yay for a Dan/Charlotte vid!
Loved the beginning of the video, with Dan's speech!
Awesome job on the video! Never thought of this song for the pair but works really well for them! Great beat use!
Great job with the video!
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:20 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

I don't care for either character much, but this vid was excellent! Sold me on the love story, great beat use, coloring worked well...just fab!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Awesome vid! Fab song choice for Charalday and you matched the clips awesomely. Beat use was superb too! Just really enjoyable to watch and brilliantly done!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Brighter Than Sunshine - Dan&Charlotte by Kiska Reply with quote

Loved the vid!!
Really cute, and the song fit perfectly!! The effects and beat use were also great!
And definetely yay for a Dan/Charlotte vid!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: