Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Songs to use for youtube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcat
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Songs to use for youtube Reply with quote

It seems like lately I've been getting emails about the videos I've uploaded and as of right now, no action is required on my part, knock on wood, but I was hoping someone might know of some songs by pretty much any artist that doesn't seem to have any issues involving the whole copyright thing? (or just the artist themselves) The songs i've used for the last few videos have been by X-ray dog, and never had an issue from what I can remember at the moment. I hate how the copyright thing is getting worse, and I used to love Youtube, but now I'm disliking it more and more.

i.luv.telenovelas
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creative Commons has literally hundreds of songs in tons of genres. They're not exactly as popular or catchy as mainstream tunes, but sometimes you'll find a real gem. The best part is, you can download and use the music for almost anything. You can also preview the songs before you download it. The artists actually encourage it!

Hope this helps!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: