Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"open your eyes - pbj/au" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: "open your eyes - pbj/au" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"open your eyes - pbj/au" 09-12-2008

"I want so much to open your eyes 'cos I need you to look into mine."

All Charlie has ever wanted is to take care of Claire and Aaron.

Song: Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 5:51 (21.5MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pBbUf3qgfyw - HQ
http://www.zshare.net/video/18658348282c6a14/ - HQ
http://www.zshare.net/video/18650443b51f508f/ - LQ

Last edited by littleton_pace on Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwww Kat that was awesometastical!!! I LOVED the ending, it made me smile lots lol Your beat use was fab, and I loved the colouring too! Superb work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks emma!! so glad i got you inventing words ^^^

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMFG KAT!!!!! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW AMAZING THIS VID WAS. Let me just go crazy a bit more-OMFG!!!!

This was OUTSTANDING! I am literally sitting here with happy tears streaming down my face!! Where do I start????? Okay, the beginning where it showed all of Charlie and Claire's time together was beautiful. And the voiceovers were perfect. I loved the zooms of their eyes and your lyric intepretation was gorgeous.

But by far the best part was the end. The music, the beats and all those AU manipped scenes-Christ, I cannot describe how utterly perfect and beautiful that was. I sat back, smacked a hand over my mouth and literally was going "omg, omg!" And that was probably because it all looked SO real. It felt like the dream I had before where I dreamt that Charlie was alive and reunited with Claire. And it was the most beautiful feeling ever and I felt it again here when watching this! Wonderful And it fit the music sooo well. And this vid just made me SO happy. I've had the crappiest day and now it's just forgotten because this vid has cheered me up unbelievably. I just loved the end so much, watching Charlie and Claire's life together, their children. Their happy life :') Beautiful.

You're amazing. Thank you for making this beautiful video!! I love it alot in case you can't tell. Gonna watch it again and am definitely gonna fave on youtube. WONDERFUL job Kat!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, jemma thank you so much for such a sweet comment!!! im so glad it made you feel that way; that's just what i was hoping for. it also makes me a little sad because i feel we were totally robbed of such a gorgeous relationship. hense this video ive had it in my head for ages so it was so good to finally get it out thanks again hun! *giant hugs*

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

To begin with you just made it awesome with the song, such a beautiful awesome song and it was very fitting
I loved the beginning montage The clips and audo was very fitting, and got me emotiional I was like awwww. The split screens in this was awesome especially the one at: 0.50 I was like
Your clip choice was just perfect it all fit so well, the zooms were awesome! Just captured great emotions
The beat use was spot on, and as soon as the beat was getting greater I was just getting more squeeish
It was so emotional the part with Charlie when he went down to the hatch, and the overlays they were amazing!!!!!
Just everything about this video was bloody amazing!!!
I loved how you had he audio about rescue being on it's way, and yay for Charlie stil being there, the whole 1 year later thing made me all like awwwww! And again awww with the ending
Definalty gold, and faving!!! Awesome job again Kat
Fjorton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Kat! This video is soo awesome! Your beat use was awesome and so was your editing! I loved everything about this video - especially the end. It was beautiful and it made me smile a lot! Wonderful video!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whew charlee you and jemma may have commented the hell outta me lol thanks so much for all you said; im so glad you liked it and there were so many 'awww' moments for you i love this song and have always wanted to vid to it but i knew if i did i would have to really work on that beat use at the end cos since there's no lyric; the beat has to hold the video over i hope i did! and thanks so much for the gold *hugs*

fjortan - thanks sooooo much! im glad you liked it! the end is my fave part too, ironically was the first part really to be finished glad to make you smile!!

Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG!That was brilliant!!!!Amazing beat use,the colouring,the effects everything worked so well.I liked the part with "the night i met you on the list"...and the instrumental part...wow...great editing...the boy you used for aaron is so cute...where is it from?!!!
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Omg Omg Omg!! I absolutely loved this one Kat! I just commented on YT but I just had to comment on here aswell, and vote gold of course! The start was great, the audio you used was brilliant and the ending was just wow! I think this is one of my favourite videos from you
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

borislava - thanks so much! so glad u liked the lil boy is Wyatt from Charmed perfect future aaron, lol

chelsea = thank you for both comments im so glad you liked it too!

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOW!!!
You just made a wounderfull AU video with my favorite ship to one one of my favorite songs!
Can it get any better?
The voiceovers were PERFECT. The beat use (especially in the start and end) were just outstanding! The overlays were so gorgeues and of course everyone of your AU scenes were beautiful! Omg. I looved the hug! And the part were they are in the helicopter. You must have worked on that forever! If I didn't watch Lost I would belive it was happening for real in the show!
I also adored the coloring in the start were they are blue
And also... The ending... You made my pb&j dream come true in a video! That was just... Amazing!
Watching this made me in such a good mood There are so many Skate/Jate AU's so it's just really nice to sometimes see a pb&j AU!
You get gold and a big YAY from me for making this!
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow! Kat that was beyond absolutely amazing! I...I'm seriously speechless! That was like..there are no words to describe the awesomeness that is this video! The ending was fantastic, and the beat use was dead on, the audio was perfect and the manips were so realistic! Gold from me for sure!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ending was outstanding amazing work Kat! Loved the part when they were on the helicopter and them getting off and married I am not a big fan of pb n j but I was just dying here great job!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, amazing job Kat! I don't know what to say that hasn't already been said...but the ending gave me chills b/c it looked so real...like something from a flash forward or something! I love when Charlie looks at Claire when she his hanging the curtains...and then the end scene made my heart melt. awwww ...so precious!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: