Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Skin" by Jemmz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: "My Skin" by Jemmz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"My Skin" 12-30-2008
A completely different kind of Paire! Lost/Heroes crossover. Claire Littleton falls in love with mentally ill Peter Petrelli. Please read the full description on YouTube
Song: My Skin by Natalie Merchant
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 4:59 (30.9 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G_Qc4oYkbvY

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooooooo, that is gorgeous! Excellent job really selling the entire storyline, I bought it hook, line and sinker! I was totally rooting for them the entire way! *applause applause* Really great work, hon! I loved it! ♥♥♥!!!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo very cool AU Jem! Scenes with Claire and Peter were very well done and I loved the whole thing about Peter being mentally ill and I felt really sorry for Peter. Loved the pic manips you had in there.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this Jemma!!! Two of my fav, characters from 2 of my fav fandom’s…what’s not to love. I was wondering what those Roswell prom clips of Emilie were for. lol This storyline was awesome! It flowed so well, and I loved the audio clips at the end. What a great idea! I really loved the part where you had Peter drawing that picture of Claire. It looked so real. Great job! Gold from me.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i LOVED this Jemmz!!! such a a great crossover couple!!! I dont watch Heroes, but Peter is my fave anyways cos Milo's such a hottie And this Paire works so well; its wonder there arent more vids to this since there's a Claire in both shows ;P anyway, this vid was awesome!! I loved the audio, especially him telling her he's loved her from the moment he met her i loved the whole suicide storyline as well, very different I just loved it so much and you used one of my fave songs! yayz! bril work hun gold of course

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, this was so cool, Jemma! Great manips! I love Heroes/Lost crossovers, and this ship is so cute! I've seen it vidded a few times on youtube, but none of them were that great, except for this one. Your storyline with Peter actually being mentally ill was awesome, and it's so handy that he's said "Claire" a few times, isn't it? hehe I love when that happens. I tried to manip Kate saying 'Sylar'... it didn't work out. My favorite part was the end, where he told Claire that he loved her from the moment he laid eyes on her. Aww, and then the "I love you, Claire" at the end. So sweet!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: My Skin by Jemmz Reply with quote

Zomg. Jemma, that was fantastic <3
Your manipulated scenes and storyline were so captivating and heart wrenching!!
Loved it to pieces!!
GOLD
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:12 am    Post subject: My Skin by Jemmz Reply with quote

SQUEEE!!! Jemma, I love this! It was soo sweet! I love the ending especially. Great audio manips! Gold!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, this made me squeal and clap my hands. They're a really cute pairing! Really great manips, Jemma, it was TOTALLY believeable and I LOVED the ending when he told her he'd loved her since he first saw her. Really great storyline, and it was awesome that you made it a crossover. Crossovers are awesome, lol, and you did a great job with this one! Love it!

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn: Thank you so much, Ais! I'm so glad you think so! *hugs*

Paul: Thanks a bunch, Pauly! I thought with all the clips/audio I had from S1 I could make a convincing AU about Peter having a mental illness, I'm glad it came off well!

Morgan: Thanks Morgan! Hehe, yeah I was watching Roswell and thought the scenes may come in useful. I was watching that scene of Tess and Max kissing and I thought Max looked a little like Peter in that scene, from a distance anyway lol. Thanks again for those Roswell scenes btw, they really helped Oh and the bit with Peter drawing Claire, that was my attempt at masking! I haven't really tried it out before, in this video was the first time I've used it. I'm glad you liked that part! I thought it would be sweet Thanks so much again!

Kat: Thank you!! I know, I love this couple! xD Yeah the fact there's a Claire in both shows proved useful, I wish I could've included more audio of him saying "Claire" in the vid but I couldn't find room :'p Those parts are some of my faves too, I love that "I've loved you from the minute I first laid eyes on you" speech. I just haaaaad to include it! Thanks so much for the lovely comment Kat, and for the gold! ^_^

Sassy: Thank you, glad you like the manips! And yeah, I so love this ship now ^_^ lol. Aw, thank you and yeah it was very useful that Peter has said "Claire" quite a bit! It's one of the things that made me want to carry on with this AU. Aw, well I can imagine "Sylar" is a bit hard to manip. But I'm looking forward to your Kate/Sylar AU Glad you liked the end, it's one of my faves too. And I was thrilled to find the "I'm not going anywhere" audio because it's been Claire's fear from the start-loosing him. So I thought that would be nice Thanks again!

Kait: Aww, thank you so much Kait! I'm glad you liked this! Thanks so much for the gold! *hugs*

Elyse: Thanks a ton Elyse! I'm thrilled you like my manips! Yay, thanks for the gold!! *jumps* hehe

Eryn: Aww, really? hehe. I know, they're so cute! Maybe I'll vid them more in the future..I wanted to make an AU/crossover with Peter and someone different...it's just so difficult to make AU's with Claire as you can see I used several of the same Claire scenes in this one :\ It's such a shame! I wish Claire had more flashback scenes! Then it'd be easier! Anywho, glad you liked the storyline and that you thought it was believable! Thank you!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow jem this is amazing, such a great AU very sad but touching at the same time. I loved the manips!! fantastic

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you so much Sophie! *hugs* Glad you like the manips!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, it's done already?!! Woahh, it was mindblowing. Wow, I loved your manipped scenes, everything was edited really well. I thought you took creativity to the next level with him drawing Claire, wow, that was so amazing Jemmz. It must have been easier for the audio sometimes, because he actually does talk to a Claire on the show!! You did great with your other audios, I know it's pretty hard with crossovers like this, you took a challenge and you did so well on it. Argh, I still haven't finished Heroes, but when I do I'll watch this again! Amazing and brilliant job well done

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Kate! Well, I have been working on this for months I just took a break from it for a while and then managed to finish it the other day Anyway, thanks so much for the comment ^_^ I always look forward to hearing what you think! And you need to go and finish Heroes!!! Make sure you finish in time for the next chapter "Fugitives" It looks amazing! I hope you're up to date by the time it starts!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Oh wow, I didn't know that sorry Yeah, I've gotta finish Heroes asap. Anyways, again this vid rocked, it's so awesome how you made everything flow together Really creatively done too, go Jemmz.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: