Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bleeding Love" by Katie7710

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Katie7710
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: "Bleeding Love" by Katie7710 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Bleeding Love" 11-30-2008
Juliet and Sawyer are together in the real world. Juliet is kidnapped and taken to the island. By some crazy twist of fate, Sawyers plane crashes on the island as well. Once things finally start looking up for them, Sawyer cheats with Kate. Downhill from
Song: Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis
Vidder: Katie7710
Length: 2:10 (26.1 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1gctKagpU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv1gctKagpU

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Bleeding Love by Katie7710 Reply with quote

Great AU vid! I really like "I love you" part, and then the audio at the end was cool too!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Bleeding Love by Katie7710 Reply with quote

Wow! Fab storyline and you pulled it off awesomely! Especially loved the "I love you" and "I hate you" parts! Fab work!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Bleeding Love by Katie7710 Reply with quote

That was ace! The story line was really original and cool and I loved the "I hate you" at the end. Aww.. poor Suliet - Will they ever get their happy ending??
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:09 pm    Post subject: Bleeding Love by Katie7710 Reply with quote

I am soooo falling for this couple! I love this vid! It was beautiful, and Juliet watching the Skate scene was great...she just looked so detatched and uncaring. Great job!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: