Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

24: REDEMPTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: 24: REDEMPTION Reply with quote

JACK IS BACK!!!!

Did anyone else watch??

How awesome was it?!?!?! I got me so psyched for next season!

there was one massive issue I had with it that i felt was SO not 24. At 1 hour, 6 mins and 30 seconds in; correct me if I'm wrong but that is a camera guy on the left.

pretty big slip up for 24 which is usually seamless. and it's really obvious too :S

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was great! How effin awesome was it when Jack was chucking live dynamite at people I was like okay Jack is back for sure now. I really like the new president and her hubby they're cute
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was awesome loved that whole scene when the soldiers were storming the school and Jack took em on by himself; kicking ass as usual and i love when he pretended to break when he was getting tortured and sent all those guys into a trap Classic Jack!!

i love the new President too that other guy is such an ass :S he was so patronizing to her in his offce. "Thank you, Mr. President." :S:S:S bugger off!!!

i love how it ties into the new season. just from the trailer you can see how its gonna fit. I can't wait!! Tony! Chloe! Buchannon! it's gonna be awesome

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a question cos im planning to write a fanfic around this telemovie how long has it been between season 6 and Redemption? in the show; i mean i heard something awhile back that season 7 picks up 4 years after season 6, is that true does anyone know?

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, Kat. :/ I was wondering that too.

24: Redemption was awesome, despite the many goofs. Let's see, the cameraman (horrible!), Jack's burn wound switching sides for the entire film (he was burned on the left side of his face, and from just after he was burned until the end, the wound was on the right side), and the shot through the helicopter window being there and not there. But other than that, SO awesome! lol! It was great to have Jack back, and the 15 minute premier was great too!

9 days!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: