Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AU Ideas (help)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: AU Ideas (help) Reply with quote

So I saw somebody else asking for help with AU ideas and I thought I'd ask too since I can't think of anything original

The characters I'd work with are: Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Claire, Juliet

Any sort of storylines are very much appriciated
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you up for Slash? I'd love to see a Kuliet vid from you. I'm sure I could think up a story.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah..I've kinda wanted to do a Kuliet vid for awhile but didn't want to just do a random one..
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always thought it would be cool if Kate and Juliet were the only ones left on the island....and then they fall in love. If you could some how show that they get left behind and if you found the right song...it could make a really sweet video. hmmmm I think on that idea for awhile see if I can come up with a storyline and song.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought of a Kuliet idea the other day. Juliet is jealous of Jack because he has Kate (Jate are together) and is only close to him because she feels that's the only way she can be closer to Kate. At the same time, Kate is jealous of Juliet because she thinks that her and Jack have something going on behind her back. It ends in a threesome. Ok, maybe not. But basically it's angsty unrequited love for Juliet. Not only does she not get Kate, but Kate is also angry with her.

I thought about doing it, but you can steal it if ya want Nikki or Becca.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats an awesome Idea Sassy...haha I just though of another one b/c I'm listening to the song 2 am

You know how it starts out... 2 am she calls me b/c I'm still awake....can you help me unravel my latest mistake...I don't love him.

So that's Kate calling Juliet b/c Sawyer is abusive to her...meanwhile Jack and Juliet are together but she's not happy with him b/c all he does is drink...so the video can be about them trying to help each other get the courage to break up with the men in their lives that just aren't good for them....and in the mean time Kate and Juliet fall in love.....or not.... but I think they should hook up

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, I like that idea, Nikki.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, if Becca doesn't want to do it maybe I will....just seems like a lot of work and I'm feeling lazy lately...I think I might make a canon vid next maybe...just thinking of a few ideas.

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! Thanks for all the ideas..I'm going to have a toy with them and see which I think will work best.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Thats an awesome Idea Sassy...haha I just though of another one b/c I'm listening to the song 2 am

You know how it starts out... 2 am she calls me b/c I'm still awake....can you help me unravel my latest mistake...I don't love him.

omg; nikki; you're in my head!!! I'm making a Kuliet vid to that song on the sly!!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Kat! Well, I'm glad I didn't decide to make it then. Can't wait to see it! on the sly.....lol sneaky girl!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: