Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST-All These Things That Ive Done" by DJC Produ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: "LOST-All These Things That Ive Done" by DJC Produ Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST-All These Things That Ive Done" 02-21-2009
This is a video that I made as a summary of every season of LOST up to this point.
Song: All These Things That Ive Done by The Killers
Vidder: DJC Productions
Length: 5:02 (156.4MB .divx)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfvhqWICb6E&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfvhqWICb6E

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:33 am    Post subject: LOST-All These Things That Ive Done by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Wow, this is a REALLY awesome vid! Really great recap of the show, the beat use is fantastic, and all the audio is absolutely perfect. And the ending!!! Excellent! Well-done, welcome to LVI!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love this song!!! you did such a great job summing up the show so far i loved the jack/locke audio throughout; you picked very poignant scenes to use i particularly loved the use of walt for the 'not the boy i used to be' line :] my only crit is that Claire didn't appear but i still loved it and the beat use was killer with those colour changes great vid! welcome to LVI!

J.D
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: LOST-All These Things That Ive Done by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Amazing video! It was a great recap and the beat use was reeeaaallly good. And the ending was fantastic!
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: LOST-All These Things That Ive Done by DJC Productions Reply with quote

In my opinion, one of the best vids on LVI...and I agree with Kat about the neglection of Claire Awesome Vid!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: LOST-All These Things That Ive Done by DJC Productions Reply with quote

That was absolutely stunning :)Loved it!The beat use,the audio bits and the scene choice were brilliant!Excellent!
sed112986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! really cool vid! Editing and effects were outstanding! Great work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:28 am    Post subject: LOST-All These Things That Ive Done by DJC Productions Reply with quote

HOLY COW! That was INCREDIBLE! Honestly, that is one of the best summary vids I have ever seen. Truly, it was outstanding! I loved the reverse... that's one of my favorite things to see in a vid, and you did it really well here! Awesome job!!!
DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: LOST-All These Things That Ive Done by DJC Productions Reply with quote

Thanks to everyone, I appreciate all of your comments and I'm glad you like my vid.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: