Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trueblood/ Southern Vampire Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:

Spoiler:

Actually the show makes Bill/Sookie a much better relationship than the books. Eric/Sooie fans have ALOT to look forward to if we are going by the books

Spoiler:

ok i LOVE season 2. im just watching the ep where eric tricked sookie into sucking his blood haha. love it. eric wants sookie hahah "i dying" lol

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I LOVED that scene!

Spoiler:

It was the whole "I'm dying..." *arm collapses* thing that just sold it so well! And then that moment with Sookie calling him names and whacking him on the chest and Eric's all, "Bill, you're right, I believe I can sense her emotions..."

I love Eric, he's just such a bad boy, lol! ♥♥♥!!!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Oh, I LOVED that scene!

Spoiler:

It was the whole "I'm dying..." *arm collapses* thing that just sold it so well! And then that moment with Sookie calling him names and whacking him on the chest and Eric's all, "Bill, you're right, I believe I can sense her emotions..."

I love Eric, he's just such a bad boy, lol! ♥♥♥!!!

LMAO I love that scene!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG LAST NGIHTSD EPISODE WAS AMAZING!

DCN RJTHKLJ;X4KJMRKCV3M L

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok time to ramble and ask questions

does Sookie in the books develop feelings for Eric? I mean real feelings of love (kinda the way she feels for Bill - which is pretty obvious)...i'm not talking about the sexual tension between the two, or caring for each other (Eric/Sookie)..i just mean real real real feelings....if that makes sense...(like I said...kinda the way she feels for bill at them moment - which you can't really deny) - I know shippers believe what they want about love and stuff, but i mean canon wise...

I want to like them - ok scratch that because I do like them together, and i like them as characters...but I want to love them (like everyone else seems too)....but I just don't get anything out of their scenes =/
Spoiler:

like the kiss/love scene...it was hot...but i felt nothing, maybe b/c it was a dream?...I just don't ship couples who feel for another unless it's obvious they don't wanna be in relationship =/

I think i liked Eric last season better or maybe I just don't like blonde guys or something...i don't know whats wrong with me, something is off though...he's making me laugh here and there...but gah i just dont know...=/ help! rofl!

I do ship Bill/Sookie - can't say they are my favorite ever, but i enjoyed them....but they are canon and they were first so obviously i think i naturally root for the canon (rare times I won't)....

for Eric/Sookie i enjoyed them more season 2 -
Spoiler:

when he manipulated into sucking the glass out of him...(hot) & the sex scene...the way she was there for him with the godric scene

I think my fav couple is Jessica/Hoyt

Spoiler:

and I kinda even like Alcide and him interacting with Sookie

I ship all couples usually, i just take it as I go....I'm trying to stay away from fandoms though...b/c they taint me and bash everything...and i'm tired of that...rofl...i just like to enjoy the ride

anyway all i wanna know if there really is more to Eric/Sookie,
Spoiler:

"i don't mean sex dreams" I mean real real love scenes

sorry about the random spoiler tags...wasn't sure what to put where
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm your gal for this Kimmy!

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE BOOKS IN THIS!!! DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT BOOK SPOILERS!!!

in SVM Eric/Sookie are the couple, Bill is out of the question after book 3.

Allan Ball for some reason has a hard on for Bill/Sookie, he has given good things that Eric done in the books, and given them to Bill. In the books, Eric saved Sookie from being killed in fangtasia, not Bill, etc.

In the books, Bill doesn't get kidnapped, he lies to sookie and leaves her for Lorena and as things transpired, she saved him but they got locked in the trunk of a car and he raped her. So that pretty much sums up how I could never, ever ship them.

Eric and Sookie do both develop feelings for each other. In the books Sookie is attracted to Eric right away and their reltionship through books 2 and 3 is slightly different in the show. Book 4 is a major book for Eric&Sookie so I won't mention plot as it's been confirmed they are going to do that storyline in S4 of the show, but it's where things really start. From then forward, Sookie and Eric's feelings for each other grow, but there's many things that are in the way (again,possible future storylines) and Eric is very stubborn about admitting how he feels and Sookie is trying to decide whether her feelinsg for Eric are true love or if it's to do with their (at this point) very strong blood bond. By book 10, Sookie realises that she does love Eric.

They have a great connection in the books, Bill is scarcely mentioned in the books from book 3 forwards. The main focus is on Eric & Sookie's relationship developing.

I'd liek to go into more detail but I wouldn't want to spil you entirely because I have a feeling alot of Bill/Sookie related stuff if going to come out this season.

I don't know if I trust AB yet in regards to E/S but eh did promise Charlaine that he would stay true to the nature of the books. Not all the same but E/S pretty uch is the books so I would think he would. I think he's just trying to milk out a triangle for obvious reasons.

I would recommend the books to anyone, they are quick,fun reads.

I think AB is messing with Canon right now, which annoys me slightly.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
I'm your gal for this Kimmy!

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE BOOKS IN THIS!!! DON'T READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT BOOK SPOILERS!!!

in SVM Eric/Sookie are the couple, Bill is out of the question after book 3.

Allan Ball for some reason has a hard on for Bill/Sookie, he has given good things that Eric done in the books, and given them to Bill. In the books, Eric saved Sookie from being killed in fangtasia, not Bill, etc.

In the books, Bill doesn't get kidnapped, he lies to sookie and leaves her for Lorena and as things transpired, she saved him but they got locked in the trunk of a car and he raped her. So that pretty much sums up how I could never, ever ship them.

Eric and Sookie do both develop feelings for each other. In the books Sookie is attracted to Eric right away and their reltionship through books 2 and 3 is slightly different in the show. Book 4 is a major book for Eric&Sookie so I won't mention plot as it's been confirmed they are going to do that storyline in S4 of the show, but it's where things really start. From then forward, Sookie and Eric's feelings for each other grow, but there's many things that are in the way (again,possible future storylines) and Eric is very stubborn about admitting how he feels and Sookie is trying to decide whether her feelinsg for Eric are true love or if it's to do with their (at this point) very strong blood bond. By book 10, Sookie realises that she does love Eric.

They have a great connection in the books, Bill is scarcely mentioned in the books from book 3 forwards. The main focus is on Eric & Sookie's relationship developing.

I'd liek to go into more detail but I wouldn't want to spil you entirely because I have a feeling alot of Bill/Sookie related stuff if going to come out this season.

I don't know if I trust AB yet in regards to E/S but eh did promise Charlaine that he would stay true to the nature of the books. Not all the same but E/S pretty uch is the books so I would think he would. I think he's just trying to milk out a triangle for obvious reasons.

I would recommend the books to anyone, they are quick,fun reads.

I think AB is messing with Canon right now, which annoys me slightly.

Thanks so much hun...I knew you'd come to my rescue...yea I could see why people can never ship Bill/Sookie (rape wise) - but that happened in the books...didn't happen on screen...right? or did I overlook it...lol!

I still ship them (B/S) "on screen", but the books i probably wouldn't
I'm hoping to see how they develop the E/S relationship...the books sound interesting and I really wanna check them out!!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nope, I don't know if it will happen hun. It's later in book 3 so it might, it might not! There are other things that may ro may not happen that could turn you off them, but I don't want o say incase I spoil you too much!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that the books make Bill totally unlikeable and Eric is super awesome. I guess they have started to give more screentime to Eric and I'll be really mad if season if season 4 isn't done the same as the book!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: