Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trueblood/ Southern Vampire Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just saw ep 4 with Sam, and i do like him so far dont know enough about him yet to love him or not. Don't really like Tara (is that her name? the accents are so thick :]) but i do like that she loves Jason, even tho he's a mega-perve just saw that ep where he OD's on vamp blood and has to deal with the below the belt difficulties tara was so funny in that waiting room with him. "oh im not gonna be the same after i see this..." lols ;P

gonna watch a few more this week lovin it

klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam grew on me as time went on...at first i was ok with him...didn't love him, didn't hate him...but i really liked him more and more as time went on
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what it is with him, I just think he's cute. I feel kinda sorry for him, he was just so in love with Sookie..

I ship Eric/Sookie though

I hate waiting on the new season. I can't handle waiting until summmer!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea i felt bad for him too... =/ poor guy

^ Eric reminds me of Sawyer....so i'm not surprised...lmao
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klost004 wrote:

yeah I think Eric/Sookie is like Skate in some ways. It's like I follow the shipper pattern that is Spuffy>Skate>Eric/Sookie

It's like i'm programmed to function this way!

But I also think the idea of Sam/Sookie is really adoreable.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:
klost004 wrote:

yeah I think Eric/Sookie is like Skate in some ways. It's like I follow the shipper pattern that is Spuffy>Skate>Eric/Sookie

i LOVED Spuffy!!
you seem to like the "BAD BOY" type ships
I'm a shipper of all...I ship the ones that are given because it's more fun to go along with the story (it's just natural for me) - it might be a boring ship or whatever to most - but it's what's given so its easier to accept (I never failed to get into the character so it works for me)...sometimes I like the "true romance" and sometimes i like the "raw sex"...it depends my mood...lmao i also ship all because then it lowers the chance of disappointment in the end and makes it overall more enjoyable to watch...hahaha...I always have a plan..
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klost004 wrote:
Debbie wrote:
klost004 wrote:

i LOVED Spuffy!!
you seem to like the "BAD BOY" type ships
I'm a shipper of all...I ship the ones that are given because it's more fun to go along with the story (it's just natural for me) - it might be a boring ship or whatever to most - but it's what's given so its easier to accept (I never failed to get into the character so it works for me)...sometimes I like the "true romance" and sometimes i like the "raw sex"...it depends my mood...lmao i also ship all because then it lowers the chance of disappointment in the end and makes it overall more enjoyable to watch...hahaha...I always have a plan..

Well the main one I ship are bad boy types. But I was a MAJOR shipper for Cangel. like crazy amounts. I'm prepared for Sawyer and Eric to die. Sinse at least one half of my ships always die!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Debbie wrote:

Well the main one I ship are bad boy types. But I was a MAJOR shipper for Cangel. like crazy amounts. I'm prepared for Sawyer and Eric to die. Sinse at least one half of my ships always die!

is Cangel...Cordelia & Angel? i shipped them, Spuffy, Angel/Buffy...etc...I dunno...and I enjoy them all so it's not like i do it for backup...When Spuffy got together I was like Dohhhh...I love couples for different reasons

I'd be sad if Sawyer or Eric died ...i'm prepared though as well...
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klost004 wrote:
Debbie wrote:

is Cangel...Cordelia & Angel? i shipped them, Spuffy, Angel/Buffy...etc...I dunno...and I enjoy them all so it's not like i do it for backup...When Spuffy got together I was like Dohhhh...I love couples for different reasons

I'd be sad if Sawyer or Eric died ...i'm prepared though as well...

haha, I actually didn't like "together" spuffy as much. S7 Spuffy was allllll good!

LOL can I just say that I love the scene where
Spoiler:

bill says " now why would you wanna do that? So that you look like a hero to sookie?"

and Eric replied " ohh Billy, this paranoia it's really quite unbecoming.....has she uhh....mentioned me?"

The way Eric fixes his hair and everything! Hilarious!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i meant spuffy sex!!! that was hot!! unless that what you meant too??

Spoiler:

hahaha yea!! he's really witty I also loved when she was sucking Erics blood and he has this sexy smirk...like'' oooooooo yeaaaaa" ahahahaha cracked me up!!

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean yeah it was hot, but i didn't really like it at the same time. S6 was awful.

Spoiler:

i also love when Godric asked sookie to look after Eric

aw i loved Godric<3

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwww ok lol I never really focused the rest of it...i just rememeber those certain scenes and loved them...i was more into the show when Angel was on

Debbie wrote:
I mean yeah it was hot, but i didn't really like it at the same time. S6 was awful.

Spoiler:

aw i loved Godric<3

Spoiler:

ahhhhh Godric, i was so sad to see him go ...I loved him...and I loved how Sookie was there for him and then she was there for Eric!!! so sweet

Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

klost004 wrote:
awwww ok lol I never really focused the rest of it...i just rememeber those certain scenes and loved them...i was more into the show when Angel was on

Debbie wrote:

Spoiler:

aw i loved Godric<3

Spoiler:

ahhhhh Godric, i was so sad to see him go ...I loved him...and I loved how Sookie was there for him and then she was there for Eric!!! so sweet

Spoiler:

i know! i cried like a baby!!

I love how she kisses his tears....hottttt!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i finally started watching this on the wkend and couldnt stop haha. i got thro all s1 in like a day. now im just finshing downloading s2 and will start that soon.

i love eric which is no surprise. hes there so little in the season tho but every times hes on the screen he dominates the scene . but yea hes my fav, and then jason and lafayette are my other favs. their so funny and jasons hot haha

ok tara is annoying. i disliked sam at first he seemed to be the typical boring guy in love with the girl he cant have but yea hes became wayyy more interesting and now i really like him. i love that
Spoiler:

he can shapeshift. i thought he was the dog from the start actually haha so that was cool. tara was dum to ruin things with sam, hes so cute but i didnt want those two together anyway. bad match

and i love sookie and bill, bill is so sweet for her he really loves her but yenno that still translates to boring love. so i mean i dont want bill to be sad cause i do like him but on the other hand i want to see something interesting. i love hate/love relationships so i am hoping for something between eric and sookie. bill/sookie is nice, i like the relationship but eric/sookie would jst be epic. and it would mean more eric scenes so im for anything that leads to that haha so i guess im team eric for now

hope theres more eric in season 2!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FaradayLinus wrote:
ok i finally started watching this on the wkend and couldnt stop haha. i got thro all s1 in like a day. now im just finshing downloading s2 and will start that soon.

i love eric which is no surprise. hes there so little in the season tho but every times hes on the screen he dominates the scene . but yea hes my fav, and then jason and lafayette are my other favs. their so funny and jasons hot haha

ok tara is annoying. i disliked sam at first he seemed to be the typical boring guy in love with the girl he cant have but yea hes became wayyy more interesting and now i really like him. i love that
Spoiler:

he can shapeshift. i thought he was the dog from the start actually haha so that was cool. tara was dum to ruin things with sam, hes so cute but i didnt want those two together anyway. bad match

and i love sookie and bill, bill is so sweet for her he really loves her but yenno that still translates to boring love. so i mean i dont want bill to be sad cause i do like him but on the other hand i want to see something interesting. i love hate/love relationships so i am hoping for something between eric and sookie. bill/sookie is nice, i like the relationship but eric/sookie would jst be epic. and it would mean more eric scenes so im for anything that leads to that haha so i guess im team eric for now

hope theres more eric in season 2!

Spoiler:

Actually the show makes Bill/Sookie a much better relationship than the books. Eric/Sooie fans have ALOT to look forward to if we are going by the books

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: