Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Im Alright - Jack&Claire" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:08 am    Post subject: "Im Alright - Jack&Claire" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Im Alright - Jack&Claire" 02-08-2009

"I'll tell another lie for you..."

Jacks downward spiral into depression after learning he left his sister on the Island.

Song: Im Alright by The Stereophonics
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:38 (52.9MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHP_VI0WAmY - HQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?tlxmbijjzjj - HQ
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already commented at YT, but seriously...SERIOUSLY? I can't believe you didn't finish it sooner. I loved the dark coloring and the profile of him with what looks to me to be a single tear, as everything goes on in the background? Fabulous. *sniff* My poor Jack. Gold here, five stars at YT,

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was really really good, Kat! It was just gorgeous! You had some excellent lyrics interpretation, and ALL your overlays were just beautiful! You're so good at those! Overall, awesome, awesome job with this. I love the idea of a Jack/Claire vid about him being tormented cuz he left her and she was his sister, not to mention he's raising her son with Kate! It's canon, but an idea that hasn't been too explored in vidding yet. I like it.

5 stars on youtube and gold here!

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 am; edited 2 times in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, the way of a muse she comes and goes at will this week she came for this vid ;] im glad you liked it Eggy! that's one of my fave parts at the start too and yes, it is a tear poor Jacky

allie - thanks hun i really wanted to vid Jack and Claire like this cos you're right, you dont see it that often thanks so much for the gold

OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved that touch...it really stood out to me. Oh Jack...

Banner by Sarah

Writing4aCause
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that's just awesome! Fantastic idea and just gorgeously done! *clappy hands* That opening overlay with the tear is just beyond perfect! I loved it! ♥!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, oh my gosh. This was one of my favorite videos of yours, no doubt. It was an say out loud "oh my gosh this is a fantastic vid" The beginning from 38 to 50 was wow, with the split screens of Jack on the one side and on the other with Claire and Jack. The song sounded so cool in the beginning with your split screens and your blue coloring!! "I drank another drink for you" really awesome Kat, these lyric interpretations were perfect and they worked so well for your plot line and how Jack is thinking of Claire as his sister! WONDERFUL overlays, omg, especially at 1:07 with Claire pregnant over Jack at the coffin. My favorite scene, was at 1:26 with Claire sleeping overlayed on Aaron sleeping, wowwww, so creative and beautiful. "I'll tell another lie for you" perfect!!! Your ghosting was also a great contribution to how much I loved this vid.

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOVED this vid sooo much, Kat!
The lyric interpretation was spot on, and all the effects looked beatiful!! Specially the overlays! Awesome!
And I've been wanting to see/make a vid about how Jack feels about leaving Claire behind ever since season 3!! But I never found a song that fit... I'm really happy you found a song that fit so well and was able to make this wonderful vid! It captures very well the way I think he feels....

_bel_
july

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I loved it!!!! The effects were great, the green light with claire and all the begining on how they met after the crash and everything, memeories through the present time....I loved it. Gold for me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was unbelievable Kat!! The effects and beat use in this were just....WOW! I think my favorite part was when he was looking at Aaron sleeping and saw Claire in his face. How heartbreaking! Also loved the part when he saw her picture in the paper. Gorgeous, Gorgeous work sweetie! You should be super proud of this one!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggy - well, thankies! im glad you like it

Ais - im glad you liked the tear overlay as well! *hugs*

Kate - wow, thanks hun! you're so sweet!! im glad you liked those lyrics; how Jack/Claire are they?? thanks again sweetie! *hugs*

Bel - i'd love to see your take on this; there aren't a lot of vids on the whole sibling thing with these two which is weird cos its a pretty big Lost revelation

july - thanks so much!! im glad you liked it the colouring of this one was more intricate than normal so im glad you liked it

nikki - aw, thanks sweetie! I am proud of this one; it was finicky to get finished with all the different layers and masking and stuff, but it was worth it *hugs*

Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really great job Kat! Already commented on YT, but thought it deserved an extra heap o' praise! Amazing overlays! I will say again that I love it when Jack looks at Aaron and sees Claire. I could see that on the show as well. Jack's guilt is obviously made more severe at the knowledge that Claire is his sister. 5 stars on YT and Gold here <3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already commented on YT, but this was awesome!!! I LOVE Jack/Claire vids, espically cuz that was my thoery in Season 1. But this song totally fit and what a GREAT effects and beat use you did. Poor Jackie!!!

Sig by Ahmed
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW. I love it ALL! I am amazed, Kat xD Fabulous vid!! I love everything, even the credits xD The song is fantastic, I love it, and it worked soo well for Jack and Claire. Your beat use in particular was really cool and interesting and I really really loved the lyric intepretation especially the "the one that looks like you" and it showed Aaron. God, is there no limits to your amazingness?? Absolutely adored it!! Fantastic work, Kat!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stacey - thanks for both comments love! im glad Jack's anguish came off to you thanks for the double praise!

amanda - thank you for the double praise as well! poor Jack; i know!!

jemmz - thanks so much sweetie!! glad you liked my credits too i love this song too; i immediately thought jack/claire vid when i heard it glad you liked the aaron part too your too sweet; thanks again!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: