Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Sydaddy (that's what I've named him, btw) was ADORABLE! *squees* And him supposedly being single Sydaddy? Even cuter!!! Just ask Abby and Paul. I was totally in love with him. lol He was so awesome and that storyline was sooo sad. If only his baby mama was Claire. *le sigh* Not gonna happen though, he knew they were related. xD

Btw, I sense yet another Kate/Sylar vid coming on. She leaves him with their son Noah and he's single SyDaddy, then she shows up again. hehe I lurves me some Kate/Sylar lately.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, Sassy! I love your name for him. Sydaddy = <3!! I love that guy more and more every episode. Even when he's evil, cuz I'm weird and love that, too. XD I felt really bad for him in the future, tho! Poor guy!

Man, I hope Hiro and Ando make up soon. I don't like it when they're fighting. Hiro's totally being a jerk.

I need morrrreee! Lol.

icon by becca
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! I love him so much, more and more each epi! We must spread the Sydaddy love! And the name, cuz... well, it's just awesome and inspirational. You must refer to him as that on all boards now. LOL jk

Aww, I want them to make up too1 But meh, Hiro is being a little tough on Ando... but seriously, wouldn't you be suspicious?? And wary? You saw your best friend betray and kill you in the future, and you think that saving the world is on your shoulders. I sure would be acting at least similarly with Ando, even if he doesn't deserve it at the moment. It's sad, but it's a logical reaction. At least he told Ando why he was treating him that way sometimes. *shrug*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, yes. Sylar is no more. He is now SyDaddy. XD

I would be suspicious, I guess.. But Hiro is pushing Ando to the point where he would kill him in the future! So I might be a little nicer. xD Plus, I'm thinking that Hiro might be the bad guy... I dunno, it seemed like Ando was trying to be good in the future there. But who knows? I don't know who's on what side.

icon by becca
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Sydaddy!

Is being suspicious of someone and hurting their feelings a bit (especially when you know the reason why they're acting this way) really driving Ando to kill him in the future? lol I don't think Hiro is acting too illogically, and I'm pretty sure Ando was kidding when he said that about wanting to kill him in the future. Buuuut... I find your second point easier to buy. Maybe Hiro becomes a bad guy (OH NOES!) and Ando was trying to do a good thing. That makes sense to me. I don't know if it's true, but it's easier for me to buy. hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right, I guess not. But what really annoyed me was a few episodes ago and Hiro and Ando were trying to catch Daphne and Hiro said something like Batman uses Robin as bait when he's punishing him. And Ando said he hadn't even done anything yet, and Hiro said, "Don't kill me and I won't punish you!" And that just really annoyed me. But other than that I guess he's not too bad.

And after last night's episode it's pretty easy to believe that Hiro could turn into a bad guy. Like, all the good guys were bad guys and the bad guys were good guys and it was soo confusing!! XD

icon by becca
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG, I love evol!Sylar but nice!happy!Sylar (Sydaddy! ) completely made me *squee!* like nobody's business! ♥♥♥!!!

I think that, besides being an interesting twist on things to see the baddies-gone-good and good guys-gone-bad in the future, it was kinda fascinating to hear that it's basically Sylar's power that's making him do such terrible things and that once he masters that, then he reverts back to Gabriel (the waffle king *gigglesnorts* Ahem, sorry, couldn't help that last part, lol! ), who's a decent guy.

And *sniffle* I love that he loved his son so much that he was literally devastated by his death. I thought we were just going to see him turn back into Sylar again and go monster evol on everybody's butts but instead of starting to hack and slash his way to get revenge, he was just completely overcome by grief. (The whole killing a bunch of people in the process was a really unfortunately side-effect of that, of course... )

I'm loving this season a ton! *definitely must do a Sylar vid in the future* ♥!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Sylar love! Lol, waffle king. I know, it made me so sad how sad he was! I do love the evil!killer!Sylar, too, tho. I hope we see some more of him soon.

icon by becca
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg! Sydaddy love!! I was soooo squeeing last night. Seriously, Abby's like "You're so smitten with Sylar".

I LOVED when he said "Well, that's a magic word". SOOOO adorable!

Omg, I have to make a future!Sydaddy vid. Maybe the Kylar one I mentioned. hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is also slightly smitten with Sylar* XD Know who I want Sylar's baby's mama to be? Elle. That would make me squee. I dunno why, but Sylar/Elle just strikes me as awesome.

Sylar was adorable as a daddy, and it was sweet how much he loved his son. What a change! I wonder what happens to make him a good guy again? And how he ended up stealing the Bennet house?? Did all the Bennets die except Claire?!?!

Evil!Claire makes me saaaddddd. I miss the sweet, nice Claire. Well, we don't know, I guess, Peter could have been the bad guy and Claire the good guy, like Elyse said with the Hiro and Ando thing. Claire is my favorite, tho, and I hate to see her turning so sad and dark. She's had such a sucky life since she discovered her powers.

Ando is made of adorable. *squishes* But frickin....why did they dig up Adam??? I HATE that man. I really only dislike 2 characters on that show and one is Adam. The other is Matt.

Mohinder! What happened?? He's ....snake-man!

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I skimmed the episode again. Hiro apologizes to Ando! He says he's been an awful friend or something like that.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, yeah, when they're trying to escape the cell. XD I was glad he realized how bad he'd been treating Ando. ^_^

art by me&tammy
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! I forgot about that!

icon by becca
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Ando is made of adorable. *squishes* But frickin....why did they dig up Adam??? I HATE that man. I really only dislike 2 characters on that show and one is Adam. The other is Matt.

But....but....but....

How can you not love Immortal Sark? He's so freaking hot!! Yeah, the character kind of sucks, but I think I like him more for the actor than the character. I adored David Anders when he was on Alias, so it's fun to see him on TV again

And why don't you like Matt? Again, I ask you - how can you not love Greg Grunberg? He's so adorable!! Greg Grunberg is made of awesome. Though yeah - his storyline now is kind of odd and he's being kind of annoying being all "omg, I have to change the future and I have to figure this out!"

But you are entitled to your opinion
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, I don't have a problem with either actor, it's the characters I don't like! I agree that David Anders is hot. I also think Greg Grunberg is one of the best actors on the show...it's just....I don't get exactly where Matt fits in in the overall plot...and every decision he's made seems to have given things a turn for the worse. At least when he's in Africa he's not hurting anyone....he's just following turtles around. XD

As for Adam...ugggghhh. He's annoying. And mean. And just altogether not-nice. I was glad Hiro buried him, but yeah, didn't really expect him to stay buried. Oh well. Apparently he's the key to everything (says Angela Petrelli) so we shall see.

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: