Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'll say it again ... if Heroes didn't have Sylar, the show would SUCK!
Kill the cheerleader . Enough already. Unless she falls for Sylar.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the eppy! Love Sylar he's just been awesome I was hoping for something between Sylar and Claire

Spoiler:

Well that was until he became her uncle why another one to that family

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why, I just adore Sylar. Did anyone see the promo for next week's ep?
Spoiler:

Sylar's with Mr. Muggles the dog and is being nice to Peter? WTF?!?

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylar is freaking cool. BUT I don't like all the people dying and coming back to life....even if it does mean I got Nathan back. XD Seriously, if you're dead, STAY DEAD, unless you're Claire or Peter. XD

I still ship Paire. I pretend they're not related and hold to my hope that Peter is adopted or something. Not so much of a Sylar/Claire shipper, but it would be interesting if they teamed up or something....lolz.

Oh, ROFL, who else thinks Matt's wandering-the-desert storyline is stupidly pointless and hilarious? I am sorry...I just never saw Matt's point to the show.

Oh, and WTF MOHINDER?? Any theories on what happened to him, guys? Is he Spiderman now? The Mohinder/Maya scene was odd, and strangely amusing because Mohinder's usually so awkward, it was just like, "....whoa." Lol.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE Sylar, but Sylar/Claire as a romantic pairing? Meh, I dunno, might be interesting, but so far he seems to have no interest in anything sexual whatsoever. lol He had his chance with Maya and he didn't take it, even though he could. Apparently, she's pretty easy. LOL

Ahh, Mohinder. Wth was that, man? xD I thought the same thing btw. "Mohinder's spiderman now!" hehe

So I'm not the only one who found the Matt parts boring? I don't really understand what's up with that. And how can everyone paint the future now? How freaking lame is that? LOL

Anyway, still LOVE the show lots and lots. Just thought it had some amusing/odd parts.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I heard a spoiler awhile back that implied Sylar/Claire, but that was just a vague implication, it could have meant anything.

ROFL, Elyse read your post over my shoulder, Sassy, and when she read the part about Sylar not even taking his chance with Maya, and she totally yelled, "KNOW WHY? Cuz he's gay!!!" She ships Syhindlar...like, hardcore. XD

Matt was so stupid in the premiere. XD I rofl'd at "Thank you turtle!" It was so....stupidly funny and I laugh at Matt's expense all the time. XD

I love the show lots and lots as well....tho they DO need to quit reusing powers. Isaac is the only one allowed to paint the future. Nathan is the only one allowed to fly. (So West can go away.) And Claire is the only one allowed to regenerate. (DIE, ADAM, DIE! )

I love Mohinder. I hopes his powers don't change him too much, because he's just adorable. *huggles* ^_^

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Ya know what's even funnier? I was gonna add that "because he's gay!" thing into my post, but didn't. Nah, he didn't seem interested in Mohinder either, honestly. He lusts for powers, I haven't seen anything really romantic for him that wasn't an act. I'd definitely like him to hook up with someone one day and see what happens ... that sounded odd. You know what I mean! How their relationship would work. xD But I don't really see anything like that happening, except maybe with Claire. She seems to be going all emo anyway, and Sylar's just...I have no idea what's wrong with that boy. lol Anyway, it might eventually balance out a little bit. hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, Sassy. I would be curious as to how it would work out too... Man, if he wasn't related to Claire, they could totally hook up now that she's slightly going evil.
Spoiler:

And he's working with her dad now, so they could get together that way!

Not sure if that's a spoiler for some people, lol.

But yeah... Sylar's such an interesting character. I love watching him interact with the other guys. Maybe someday he'll tune down his power-lust and give in to real lust! ^_^ Lol. He's gotta have some kind of romantic feeling in there somewhere. XD

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would ship Sylar/Elle....*shifty eyes* That would be interesting. I don't really like Sylar/Claire, except in fanfic. Man, I feel so bad for Claire!

Spoiler:

I don't like her mom. I hated when she had Claire in that little room in the last episode and was like suffocating her and giving her Sylar flashbacks.

I love Claire....I hate that her life is being completely destroyed.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno, Sylar/Elle might be interesting... but it's one of those things I'd rather vid or read about than see on teh show. it could be cool though... Same with Sylaire though. It would be weird to see on the show, I'd be interested in seeing it though.

Oh, and I'm totally with you on bringing everyone to life randomly. tis odd. I adore Nathan, but still... why does no one stay dead anymore? It gets a little lame after a while.

Yeah, totally, Elyse! I think a Sylar/Claire hookup (aside from her being 17, so maybe just a Sylar/Claire "teamup") would be really interesting. What if she randomly came to him and said "I want to help you" or "teach me how to- ...". It would be so cool and pretty unexpected! I'm suggesting it, but even I don't expect it, that would just be a great twist.

Oh, and I HATE claire's mom too. Her bio-mom. hehe She's such a bad word! I've always hated her. I think she kind of has her own agenda somewhere along the lines as well.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't ship Sylar/Claire nor do I with Paire, though I wouldn't mind Paire I guess. It's just a little weird.

I love Matt. "Thank you....turtle!" xD I liked that bit when he was in Africa. But I wasn't sure about the African dude who could paint the future I was like "......Isaac?"

And I agree, they should all keep to their own powers (except Peter) it makes them more unique. Though I wouldn't of wanted Nathan to die. Weren't the doctors a little weirded out to discover he was alive after they pronounced him dead..?

I was also a bit to find out Sylar was related to the Petrelli's. But I wouldn't want Peter to be adopted just for the sake of a Claire/Peter romantic relationship. I love the Petrelli brothers <3 But I don't want Sylar to be apart of that. I wasn't even hugley surprised by it I was just "oh great" I even forgot about it for a minute tbh because I don't find it that interesting xD
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was annoyed that Sylar was related to them. I was like, "WTH, Star Wars??? Or Eragon??" Yeah....didn't need to happen. And...I kinda want Sylar to stay evil. I wouldn't want him to be good.

I didn't mind Claire's bio mom when we first met her, because she seemed a little eccentric but well-meaning then....now she's just a "bad word" as Sassy said.

The African dude seemed pretty cool to me. "You're from America. Do you know Britney Spears?"
"No...."
"But you are from America!" XD Lawl.

Each of them having their own powers does make them unique and some of the powers are really original, like the Haitian's memory-wiping awesometasticness. XD Plus, all the powers are just perfect for the characters. ^_^ I like that about the show.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! My mom's so amusing sometimes. We were watching the latest episode of Heroes, and then the promo for next week's episode, where Sylar says something like, "If I had known you were coming, I would have made more." And my sister says, "I don't believe it, I think it's some kind of act." and my mom says, "No, I just-I think Sylar is just a nerd." LOL She's been a long time believer that Sylar is the shunned nerd, with his watches and all, and now it's being let out.

Personally, I have no idea if it's an act. I think Sylar is just an odd boy and has some crazy personalities going on. He may have some master plan in all of this, and it'd make sense if he did, but for now...I'm just enjoying the new and more amusing Sylar, even though I love badass Sylar as well.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I cracked up when I saw that scene in the promo. I can't wait to see this episode tomorrow. Oh, Sylar.

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did the latest episode make anyone else super sad? Why does the future always SUCK on Heroes?? Poor Claire.... I want sweet Claire back, I don't like evil Claire.

Spoiler:

Sylar being a daddy was adorable. Only then his son died. Of course. Sylar can't be happy, no! But seriously...I wanna know who his baby's mama is!!

I did LOL when Matt was following the turtle around. Again. Also the end was funny. "Hiro, you son of a b - !"

Spoiler:

Oh yeah, and I TOTALLY called that Daphne was the blonde chick Matt was hanging out with in those paintings. *victory dance* Did anyone else think Matt's baby was ginormous, or was that just me?

art by me&tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: