Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"open your eyes - pbj/au" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Kat, this was such a precious video. This song suiting them so well, everything flowing together beautifully, and fitting tohether flawlessly..perfect! Your beat use was beyond amazing, I can't get over it! I loved your ghosting, coloring and most of all your full of life AU ending..it was so precious, you totally made a completely happy ending..beautiful job Kat!

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was so sweet!! Best PB&J vid I've seen in a while <3 I adored the AU ending, it was so perfect!! Hahah, I left you a better comment on YT, but I figured I'd show some love here too!

Voting GOLD for sure!!
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you guys for all ur sweet comments

maja - thank you so much!! its one of my fave songs too and PBJ are my fave ship; i felt obligated to ship them to this song, lol glad you liked the hug the helicopter part is one of my faves too it took a while; but the beat use stuff at the start too longer thanks again!!

tammy - thank you! ur so sweet thank you so much for the gold

paul - yay; i got you liking PBJ glad you liked the wedding

nikki - aww, thanks hun!! god; IF ONLY it were a flashforward!

kate - thanks so much 'full of life AU ending' i love that they need a happy ending; even if it has to be AU

kait - aww, thanks!! for both comments love that you show me the love thank you so much for the Gold

fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW this was so incredibly good! OMFG Kat, wonderful pb&j AU! loved the beginning, your beat use left me speechless! and then all those zooms at their eyes, awww.. everything was so sweet! great job with the overlays towards the end and with the manips, you re so good at this! the scene of Charlie and Claire in the helicopter was perfect, I was like and of course LOVED the end, all that 1 year later thing! awwwwww.. made my heart melt!

Again, awesome job Kat, this goes straight to my favs <3
(and I just need to watch it again again and again..)

Last edited by fabri086 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, I have no words for this vid except WOW!
That was probably the best PB&J vid I've seen in ages (and I already totally loved and adored your Let Love In vid)
The ending was amazing. Not only because Charlie survived, got to be the hero and had a happy ending with Claire (a PB&J baby, squeee!!!) but I also really loved the fact that you made Des look less like a coward and more like a true friend to Charlie. I always hated how they made him look quite indifferent to Charlie's death and I really needed something like your vid, thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, for the past month ive been only watching videos and not commenting. But this one is worth commenting. Amazing! I loved the beggining, I loved the voiceovers, the story and of course, the ending Gold
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww I loved this!! It's been a while since you've made a pb&j vid, I missed them. Your beat use rocked, and I loved the coloring! Everything about this vid is awesome!! Great job Kat!!

I was so excited at the ending! I was not expecting it at all. It made me very happy, but sad at the same time because of what really happened. I really wish the end didn't have to be AU.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:27 am    Post subject: open your eyes - pbj/au by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG, Kat, the best PB&J vid ever!!! The WEDDING!!! WOW! The whole happy ending was wonderful! Really great beat use too.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabri - thanks so much hun!!! im so glad you liked it funny how you claim to be left speechless and then give me such a wonderfully wordy review, lol:P love it thanks for faving!!

Karolina - thanks!! *hugs* your too sweet how much do we want a PBJ baby?? glad you liked Des being all heroic as well as charlie happy to help ya! xox

griffin - thank you glad you liked it thanks for the gold

Morgan - aww, i know!! I want that ending to happen and i want it now!!! im so glad you liked it i miss them too *miss pbj group hug*

LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, just WOW!!!
I like Charlie and Claire and PB&J but I'm no huuuge fan, but I LOVED that!
Seriously it was FANTASTIC!!!
The beginning was awesome and tbh I coul have probably watch a whole vid with just those flashes! But the rest of the vid was sooo brilliant too and ZOMG the AU at the End!!!
Really, Reeeeeally nice work hon!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heather - i forgot ya! sos ;P thanks for the comment glad you liked the wedding

ashleigh - thanks! y'know i considered doing the whole thing in flashes like the beginning but it was way too much flashing, lol glad you liked even tho ur not a pbj fan!

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!
Wonderful, Beautiful vid, Kat! Definetely one of the best PB&J vids ever!
The beat use, manips, voice overs, effects and the storyline were perfect. What more can you want from a video? Nothing, right? that's enought... But no.... this vid also gave me major chills, and made me smile so much at the end.... loved it soooooo much!!!

_bel_
MeeMee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looooooooooooooove it , wonderfull video
MeeMee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched it again in HQ, WOW, just WOW ... amazing video, everything in it is sooooo well chosen, the ending made me cry, ohhh how i wish charlie is still alive
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bel - I gave YOU chills? the woman who gives ME chills with every video she makes? wow; that's a massive compliment! thanks so much bel im thrilled that you liked it so much

MeeMee - aw, thanks for both your comments im so glad the HQ version spurred you on to comment again, lol i wish charlie was alive too! aw well, in this vid he is thats something i guess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: