Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elyse's Other Vids (UD 2/27 - Torchwood & SPN OC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm neglecting my thread! Got like four new ones...

Enjoy the Silence
Fandom: Torchwood
Song: Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
Summary: A tribute to the first three seasons of Torchwood.

Girl All the Bad Guys Want (Tosh/Owen)
Song: Girl All the Bad Guys Want by Bowling for Soup
Summary: This little vidlet was made entirely using episode 2x05 of Torchwood, "Adam". I found Owen completely adorable in that episode and I adored his storyline with Tosh, so here's this vid. A little bit cracky, but okay.

"The world's always ending..."
Song: My Skin by Natalie Merchant
Summary: A character study of Ianto Jones, my favorite character on Torchwood, and possibly my favorite fictional character ever. (At the moment, anyway...)

In Your Eyes
Fandom: Supernatural (OC)
Song: Doomsday by Murray Gold
Summary: This video was made for Round 2 of Becca's (ciaimpala) Original Character Contest. This round challenged us to make a video about the backstory of an OC. So this is a little bit of background on my Supernatural OC, Alona Forester. This video takes place soon after the death of Alona's mother, when a demon comes to Alona and tells her that he knows her father. It also plays on Alona's fear that she is more like her father than she wants to be.

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love "Girl All the Bad Guys Want" so much it's not even funny. I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THAT EPISODE WITH YOU. *flings self and hugs your feet* (/Eryn needs sleep)

art by me&tammy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: