Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Won't Say I'm In Love" by KajaM
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: "I Won't Say I'm In Love" by KajaM Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Won't Say I'm In Love" 08-26-2008
August 2008 contest submission. Ana Lucia won't say she's in love with Desmond. Can Libby convince her that he's the right guy for her? Thanks to Cylune for the great vid pic.
Song: I Won't Say I'm In Love by Hercules OST
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:19 (19MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.imeem.com/kajam83/video/U64AbYP7/kajam-i-wont-say-ana-luciadesmond-lost-art-video/
http://showyourvids.ning.com/video/i-wont-say-ana-luciadesmond

Last edited by KajaM on Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...and now i have another new ship to love/vid!!! Dana?!?! Awesome AU couple Karolina!!! Loved this!! Those scenes at the end were so cleverly real!! you must've freaked when you had that idea; it works geniusly!! *loved it so much im making up words* Loved Libby's inclusion as well and i loved Ana seeing all the other couples and feeling like she missed out with Sawyer, Charlie and Sayid Awesome work hun!!! good luck in the comp!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! How creative of you to put Desmond with Anna! That ship never even crossed my mind but I love it!! You really pulled it off well too! My favorite scenes were the hotel one when she opens the door and he's there and the end when they are getting it on and all the Losties are watching!! Fabulous work!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Kat!! *hugs*
Manipulating the scenes was quite difficult in some places, but I had a lot of fun vidding them together nonetheless. Aren't they just really hot together? I so want to do another Dana vid, but I need to come up with some ideas first.
Anyway, thank you so much for your lovely comment! It means a lot to me!

Oh, sorry Nikki, we must have cross-posted. Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you liked those particular scenes. I wanted the vid to end with something hot/funny, rather than uber-romantic cause AL is still a tough girl, inspite of falling in love with Des.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you again!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

LOL! Most awesome pairing EVAR. I loved this!! All the manips were so awesome, and I loved how you had Libby in there, too! Good luck in the contest!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved how you lip synched the words worked very well Very cute and believable pairing that have never had a scene on the show great work
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

Oh my. Ana and Desmond is love I loved the *almost* last scene, where Ana is playing some music and Des just smiles and it says it all. So adorable. *.*
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Karolina, I loved this! I love how you took 2 characters who never even met each other on the show, and made a new totally believable ship. lol Great song choice for Ana it totally fits! Your maniped scenes were awesome! Good luck in the contest!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina, this was excellent, I loved every bit of this. I love how you took a challenge to take the two most opposite characters, who never met, and invented this totally incredibly believeable ship! It was very, very, enjoyable to watch. You chose an awesome song, and used the lyrics really well.
Spoiler:

Your manipped scenes rocked! I loved the scene when Desmond was "kissing" Ana Lucia!

Karolina, your vids are such a treat to watch, I love your style! Good luck in the contest

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments, everyone!!

Elyse: Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked it! I had fun of vidding Ana Lucia and Libby again for a change. I miss them both. Thank you again!

Paul: Thank you so much, Pauly! Glad you liked the lip sync... it was pain in the ass , so I'm very happy you mentioned that, thank you!!

Alicja: Thanks a lot hon! I'm glad enjoyed it and liked that particular scene. I love the way Des smiles in that clip *fangirl squee*
Thank you again for watching and commenting!

Morgan: Thank you so much, Morgan! The song made me think of Ana Lucia right away since she is so stubborn, tough and bad-assy, yet has a sensitive and vulnerable side. I think Desmond (or Sayid) would've been really been the right type of guy for her, someone who could mend her broken heart.
Thank you again for your comment and good luck to you, too!

Kate: Thank you so much, hon! You know, I get easily bored with vidding canon couples, so I come up with these silly ideas every now and then This one was difficult though, but I'm very, very happy that you liked it so much! Thank you!

And...

Spoiler:

..thank you also for commenting on the "kiss". I had a different ending planned, but I had to change it due to a lack of suitable clips. Therefore, I'm glad you thought the ending was good! Thanks!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Yaaaay!!! A Crack Ship Video not by me!!! That was aweeeesoooome! I love the ending haha... And how much there was of Libby!! Eeeee awesome job hon!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

wow! thats real good!!!! awesome manips!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clare: Aww, thank you so much!! That's a huge compliment coming from you, since you're like the Queen of AU ships. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it and liked the ending.

Sophie: Thank you so much, hon! Glad you enjoyed it and liked the manips! Some where kinda tricky, but getting all those wonderful comments made it it totally worth the effort. Thank you!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: I Wont Say Im In Love by KajaM Reply with quote

Wow, that was surprisingly cute! I really liked it - the ending was hilarious, with Hurley closing his eyes. I also liked how you had Libby trying to get her to admit she was in love.
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome! Your manips were great and the storyline was very cute (I never thought I would describe a vid about Ana-Lucia as cute ).
Good luck in the contest!

Icon by ack attack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: