Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One more song, perfect for Claire and Charlie - "Incomp

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOST_Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: One more song, perfect for Claire and Charlie - "Incomp Reply with quote

MP3 located at the bottom of the post:

Incomplete

Empty spaces fill me up with holes

Distant faces with no place left to go

Without you within me

I can't find no rest

Where I'm going is anybody's guess

I tried

To go on like I never knew you

I'm awake

But my world is half asleep

I pray

For this heart to be unbroken

But without you

All I'm going to be is

Incomplete

Voices tell me

I should carry on

But I am swimming

In an ocean all alone

Baby My Baby

Its written on your face

You still wonder if we made a big mistake

I tried

I'm awake

I pray

But without you

All I'm going to be is

Incomplete

I don't mean to drag it on

But I can't seem to let you go

I don't want to make you face this world alone

I want to let you go

I tried

I'm awake

I pray

But without you

All I'm going to be is

Incomplete

------------------------

It's a ballad.

http://s17.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1R0TOOIKWO6RE1NMGQXIZ6WHKT
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that's my kind of music video song. Hmmmm..... i can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do... definitely in my list of songs to make now though >.<
Somebody take this one up if you can though, it'd be a great starting video for someone new to vidding: few fancy transitions or anything needed, and clear stanzas to cut to. Why don't you try it LOST_Fan?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOST_Fan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't do the song justice. I would totally ruin it. If I were to try, it would be to a song I'm not as obsessed with. lol. I tried doing it a couple of weeks ago and I was fumbeling around. lol. I'm REALLY good at picking songs, and am even better at picking clips for certain parts in the song, but the techincal part of it...I need more practice. Plus my computer is going, going gone...I hate it.

EDIT: I'm so glad you liked it. I just heard it a couple of days ago and immediately thought of LOST...lol.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the songs that have both slow AND fast beats to them. It makes it much less monotonous when it's being played, otherwise a mere 3 minutes can seem like eternity >.<
If you have the vision, maybe it IS best that you do it yourself, or you'll probably end up dissappointed with it "Beautiful Goodbye" was my first ever music video, and only second time using Movie Maker software, and I only did it because I loved that song so much LOL! It gave me the "vision"!

Well, again, we'll see I still have a lot of videos I'd like to do (but you know, not really like to DO, just have FINISHED ) and I can't start ANY of them until I get my computer back tomorrow...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOST_Fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Well, again, we'll see I still have a lot of videos I'd like to do (but you know, not really like to DO, just have FINISHED ) and I can't start ANY of them until I get my computer back tomorrow...

That is perfectly fine with me. Anyone can take this song and do what you wish with it. It would really fit a lot of the characters on Lost. I trust you guys! As for "Beautiful Goodbye" - it still continues to be my favorite Lost video...it provoked the most intense emotions. I even bought a Napster card so I could download the song. But yeah, take your time. I'll be happy to see any videos you do. lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: