Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"If You Want Me" by Kay

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kay
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:01 am    Post subject: "If You Want Me" by Kay Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"If You Want Me" 12-11-2009
This is my first AU Lost video. Both Dan & Sawyer love Charlotte. But, in the end Charlotte chooses Dan over Sawyer. I hope you enjoy! This is also my first video using Sony Vegas.
Song: If You Want Me by Glen Hansend & Marketa Irglova
Vidder: Kay
Length: 3:50 (4.47 GB .avi)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtcpWufDJ5k

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, kudos for the couple idea and for the song both great choices and yay for your first AU Although I have to be honest, the story didn't really come off; I didn't get Sawyer had feelings for Charlotte at all. At the end when you had Sawyer staring at Locke, it would have helped your story more if he'd been looking at Dan and Charlotte. Also; i would suggest not repeating clips as it can really slow down the video. I know that Dan/Charlotte don't have that many scenes together, so perhaps shorten the song next time? And I think the red colouring was way too strong, there were some scenes where I couldnt make out what I was watching. I hope you don't mind the feedback, I would just really like you to improve and definitely make more Au's

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: If You Want Me by Kay Reply with quote

this is a good video in terms of idea but I agree with Kat. The colour use was too vibrant - subtle colouring can make the video look better. The story idea is good but you need to make it convincing. AUs are good but you need to sell the story so that people can believe in it. Overall though it is good but there's room for improvement! Not bad for your first AU though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: