Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kill Me, Kate" by Jemmz
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: "Kill Me, Kate" by Jemmz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kill Me, Kate" 08-14-2008
Kate marries ex rockstar Charlie. Little does he know that Kate is involved in a con with Sawyer to kill the former Rock God off and claim his fortune. Unexpectedly, Sawyer and Kates con doesnt go exactly to plan and Charlie is very much alive, utterly insane and plotting his revenge!
Song: various by various
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 3:47 (43.5 MB wmv)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BquxnWEK7nk
http://www.sendspace.com/file/yuorix

Last edited by Jemmz on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was AWESOME jemmz!! such an incredible AU. *applause* for the genius idea of using the hatch explosion to show charlie escaping the house! and kate's 'he's alive' sent chills down my spine i was torn in this one as to who i wanted to win, Sawyer and Kate or Charlie, albeit Dark!Charlie but the ending was so cool!!! kept me guessing until the final second. BRILLIANT work gold from me what else could i give?

Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Really suspenseful and delicious! Crazy!Charlie was awesome, as was Kate and Sawyer's attempts at escaping him. Really, really well-edited, and so cool.
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOW. Amazing job Jemma *claps* psycho Charlie was awesome. Great manips, love the songs and your beat use was flawless. The ending was very cool, poor Sawyer You could make a sequel of this.. anyway.. love it! Gold from me and fav on YT.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
cappy
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Kill Me, Kate by Jemmz Reply with quote

Yay! How much do I love crazy overlord Charlie torturing Skate? Too much fun.

Great AU and manips, Jemmz. You get better and better!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Kill Me, Kate by Jemmz Reply with quote

Totally WOWSOME!!!! Hehe yes, it deserved a new word to be invented Your story was so cool and I loved how you used Charlie escaping the hatch explosion for the house explosion...very cool! Your colouring was awesome too! Of course...gold form me!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS WAS AMAZING!!! One of the best vids I've ever seen! The way you switched the music when the house blew...oh my gosh, that worked incredibly well! And then how you showed Charlie escape with the scene from the hatch. Damn! The whole story was amazingly creative and original and the editing was perfect! I just can't believe how good this is, 5 stars and in my faves on youtube and a gold on here. This was ... ugh, I've run out of adjectives. xD I adore this vid! I just started laughing halfway through because I was so astounded at how good it was. I have to show this to my brother! Great job! It was so suspenseful and fantastic!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was really awesome!!!!
And wow, Charlie can be creepy! I loved it! Your editing was fantastic, too - great manips!

Icon by ack attack
aika
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG
That was unbelievable awesome! The AU is so great, and the beat use... everything. Amazing.

Last edited by aika on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz. Like woah. Didn't know you were making such a masterpiece. Like this totally surprised me! You totally made an incredible AU, and I'm maddd jealous!

Your beat use was fantastic with the hard core song that completely fit your storyline, and the storyline was really interesting. It was totally believeable.., and just really, really, tremendously done! Your creativity showed through this, and I enjoyed it soo much!!

tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: Kill Me, Kate by Jemmz Reply with quote

Jemma, Woah! That was so incredible, go Charlie! I loved it, Gold from me
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you so much everyone! Your comments have made me really smile! I had such fun with this vid! hehe. Oh yeah, and btw remember that contest we had ages ago with the insane and crazy plot theme? That's what this was gonna be for =P But I couldn't finish it in time! And also, I know I said this in the vid but big thanks to Nikki! 'Cause she helped me alot with this!

Kat, thank you! Glad you liked those parts! I'm really happy about them! I was unsure about the end, I left it to the imagination But yay, so happy you liked it and that it kept ya guessing! Thanks so much for the gold!

Jo, thanks alot! Soo glad you think that! I had alot of fun with Crazy!Charlie

Deia, I left a possibility for a sequel yeah! It would be so fun to make another one like this so maybe Thank you so much!

Cappy, haha It's alot of fun! I enjoyed making it Thanks so much!

Emma, wowsome? Yay! A new word just for my vid! hehe, thank you so much for your comment!!

Sassy, yay! Thank you! Your comment has made me really happy, lol. Just thank you so much Oh cool, hope your brother likes it!

Joon, hehe I had fun with the creepiness. Especially at the "I want you to feel like a fool" and the little smile I put there Thanks so much for your comment!

aika, lol! Thank you! I'm so glad you think so!

Kate, Aw thank you! You always leave me such nice comments hehe, yeah I know I'm always secretive about my vids. Probably because I started this months and months ago! Really glad I finished though Thanks again, glad you enjoyed it!

Tammy, Thank you! And thanks for the gold! Got your PM btw and have replied!
Freckles08
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Kill Me, Kate by Jemmz Reply with quote

That was sooo cool i loved it . Great voice overs must have took a lot of paitence
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh soooooo well done! Beautiful work with all of the audio and video manips! *applause and throws flowers* You kept the suspense right up to the very end, I had NO idea which way things were going to go! Gorgeous coloring, awesome editing, and a fantastic storyline! Great work, I loved it! ♥!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Kill Me, Kate by Jemmz Reply with quote

Jemma, OMFG!! That was phenomenal!!! I loved it! Great work - storyline worked really well (yeah, Kate's kinda whorish, how could she do that to charlie! ) I especially loved how you lightened up the Charlie scene to make it work so awesomely with Kate's wedding. And whoa! bad-ass charlie!!

This was just too awesome for words, honestly, Jemma. You're amazingly talented!! Great job!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: