Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Kiss The Girl" by Belxf
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: "Kiss The Girl" by Belxf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Kiss The Girl" 08-10-2008
August 2008 contest submission. Hurley tells Sawyer he has to kiss Claire. Thanks to Kat and Karolina!
Song: Kiss the Girl by The Little Mermaid
Vidder: Belxf
Length: 2:50 (10.47MB WMV)

Link(s): http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=NcdXCh5niRg
http://www.zshare.net/video/16828687802d0018/

High quality download: http://www.zshare.net/video/1683092305991032/
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

Awwwww, that was such a cute video, just added it to my faves Loved the ending with the kiss Gosh that looked so real, and then the hug loved that bit
Well loved everything about that video, it was just so cutesy, squeeish, Conmama awesomeness I really loved it Wow really awesome stuff
Good luck in the contest!
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

Fabulous!! I watched it like five times for its cuteness. Great job-excellent clip choices.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:45 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

Hilariously adorable!! Really great manipped scenes, and I loved that Hurley was the narrator, and how he hugged Sawyer at the end! I loved it!!
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was incredible!!!! Great Conmama vid! Your beat and lyric use was excellent, as always. I loved it!!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was sooooo cute Bel!!! i loved Hurley singing!!! loved all the little scenes and i was watching with bated breath cos the song is 'kiss the girl' so i knew from the start i was gonna get a ConMama kiss!!!

i also loved that Hurley was kinda pimping out Sawyer, lol!! so funny so was the hug at the end gorgeous work; see? conmama's fun, right?

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:00 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

That was insanely adorable. I just love ConMama and you did such an awesome job - I still don't understand how you get your masking so ludicrously perfect-looking but that kiss just blew my mind - All-round awesome!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:11 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

I love this, Bel! So cute! I like how Hurley encourages Sawyer to kiss Claire, and: omg the kiss!!!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

Wow! Amazing video! I loved it:'DD The kiss looked so real! Awesome job with this. One of my favorite conmama vids. actually.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Bel, that was amazing!!! I loved it all the way through, not one "bad" moment!!! Hurley as Sebastian was totally adorable and it was so cute how he was trying to encourage Sawyer. The manips are awesome, especially the one with Hurley standing behind Sawyer and doing his little dance and Sawyer and Claire kissing. The ending with Hurley pulling Sawyer into a joyful hug was possibly the best ending I can imagine.

Brilliant, just totally brilliant! Good luck in the contest!

Oh, and thanks for the thanks! Is that for kicking your butt? (*le sigh* I would've loved to haunt you down in Brazil though )
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

So great to have a new Lost/Disney vid from you, Bel!

Considering I hate the very idea of Conmama with a passion I was surprised how much I enjoyed this. Well, I would've prefered Charlie/Claire for the warm fuzzies but your manips were very impressive. The best part was Hurley in the Sebastian role. So funny and charming. Excellent lip syncing as always. You're so good at that!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

OMG Squee!!! this is so cute it love it! LOL @ hurley on Shalalalala
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:35 am    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

OMG i LOVED this!!! i loved the sawyer/hurley bits, and the kiss!!! :O this is amazing! *goes to watch again*
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie: Thanks a lot! I'm glad you thought it was " cutesy, squeeish, Conmama awesomeness "! That's exactly what I was aiming for!

OvariesOfSteel : You watched it 5 times already?? Thanks!!

HobbitRockGod : Thanks! I'm glad you thought Hurley was a good narrator! I just had to use him... Hurley and Sawyer are just so cute together!

foxy9: Thanks a lot! I'm glad you liked the lyric and beat use!

Kat: Thanks, Kat! I'm really happy the ConMama Queen liked my little Conmama vid! And yeah, It's a really fun ship! I love them! I have a ConMama vid almost done for a while.... Hope I'll be able to finish it now!

Freya: Thanks! I really love ConMama too! They're the best!! I'm gad you thought the kiss looked real!! I spent a long time doing that!

Heather: Thanks a lot, Heather! Yeah, Hurley and Sawyer have great chemistry, don't they?!

Lost-majs: One of your favorite ConMama vids?? Thanks a lot!

Karolina: YAY! I'm SO happy you liked it!! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have made this! I'm glad you liked the ending! I really wanted to end it with Sawyer and Hurley, cause I thought they were so cute together!!
Too bad you didn't hunt me down in Brazil, though... It would've been so fun! But next time you can hunt me down in Portugal, (I'll be there this semester...) That would be easier for you, right??

cappy: I'm happy you liked the vid even though you hate ConMama! Hurley as Sebastian is my favorite part as well!

benlinusisagoodguy: Thanks! I was surprised at how much the 'shalalala' part fit well! I'm glad you liked it!

sweetevangeline: Thanks! I'm happy you think it's worth to watch it again!

_bel_
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:13 pm    Post subject: Kiss The Girl by Belxf Reply with quote

Awww that was AMESOME! Hehe I loved it!!! So cute with Hurley singing and your manips were SO good! I loved the ending too with the hug hehe, very cute!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: