Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Uninvited" by Ashley

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: "Uninvited" by Ashley Reply with quote

"Uninvited" 07-03-2005
A charlie and claire video that focuses on their friendship and relationship
Song: Uninvited by Alanis Morsette
Vidder: Ashley
Length: 4:51 (38.1 WMV)

Link: http://thelostfiles.net/CharlieClaireVid_0001.wmv

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i can't believe no one has commented on this vid yet... I love this song

first up the only problem I had with this vid is the size... even with DSL broadband 38MB just takes way to long to download... although i was patient enough to wait for it, for future reference check out the vidding help section for hints on making vids smaller... this is easier for people with slow connections or limited patience

Anyway back to the good stuff I really liked this vid it was quite beautiful and a little sad (but not in a bad way) nice clip choices and overall just beautifully done just make note though, to maybe reduce the size in future
LostFanForeverAshley
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

Thank you thank you thank you! I am so glad to get someone to finally comment on this video, i cant believe no one has yet, its a good video!

I understand what you mean about the size and ill take that to consideration and try to reduce the size the next time i make a video, which theres a couple im working on now

I am so glad you loved the video and the song, its one of my fav songs, and one of my fav videos and it is sad, there is some sad moments, one of my favorite parts of the video is the "you..your not allowed, your uninvited" and its Charlie looking off in the tent and walking in slow mo and he steps right on beat and then it fades to Claire smiling at him, thats one of my fav moments!

Thank you so much again for the comments!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kmart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never realized how much this song could fit them until I witnessed this video. This was a spectacular video. I love the music and the clips you picked for it. I can't believe that many people haven't reviewed this video. I've been watching it over and over again because I love it so much. This is the perfect song for Charlie and Claire.

~Supporter of Charlie and Claire~

"Get him back Charlie, get Aaron back." -Claire
"Claire, I will get him back." - Charlie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: