Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Johanna's other vids :)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:45 am    Post subject: Johanna's other vids :) Reply with quote

Since I'm a total Chameron shipper, a Chase/Cameron vid was the first thing to do in Vegas for me

"Untouched" - Chameron
Song: an edited and shortened version of "Untouched" by The Veronicas
Show: House M.D.
Charachter(s): Chase and Cameron
please read description at YT

Hope you like, and please add a comment here and/or at YouTube and I'll be forever thankful any good advice is always welcome!

Last edited by meandi on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg yay you got it finished I've been waiting to see the finished product
You already knew I pretty much loved this video Even though at times I'm more of a house/cameron shipper I loved this I think they're so cute together And that dinner scene I loved that tehe
Lmao I loved the ending Great stuff
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gah; hotness!! im more into chase than cameron/chase, she annoys me, but i do like them as a ship! and i love this song well done with the beats! im attempting a conmama vid to this song and the beats are killing me! my eyes started watering the other day from it, lol anyway; awesome vid i loved how you had the raunchy scenes at 'i want you so much' loved the b/w beats at the end too :p and the final scene, lmao!!!! house is too awesome I'd gold it if i could, lol

meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlee: Yay, I'm so glad you liked the finished product! lol
I simply love Chameron but it all just turned on me when they broke up in real life but in S4 they had so few scenes that it made me realize how much I missed them ...but yeah, Cam can be annoying. But House/Cameron is just weird imo, I'm more a Huddy person lol

Kat: Thank you so much! Haha lmao, I'm more into Chase than Chameron too but yeah, they are sooo cute together
I tried to make it a bit hot since the song is hot in a way, lol, and I'm so glad that worked out good
The beats were bugging me too until I figured out how to do it simple, and I actually asked if it was ok to do so here (scroll down a bit). Hope that helps!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah; i do it that way too I remember back in the day i used to drag onto every beat and think 'there has to be an easier way!!!! lol but thanks for the tip anyway ;P

meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
yeah; i do it that way too I remember back in the day i used to drag onto every beat and think 'there has to be an easier way!!!! lol but thanks for the tip anyway ;P

lol, that was me when I started doing this vid! lmao
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha such a sweet vid! I had no idea those two had such a - uh - passionate relationship there. lol Amazing beat use and effects, and I love that song!

Loved the end. Good ol' House

Also, this vid totally just sparked a crossover vid idea Cameron looks so much like a young version of Roslin from BSG with those glasses on in your vid That would be a neat AU

But hey! Nice one! (Also, waiting for an email. Just sayin' )
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
haha such a sweet vid! I had no idea those two had such a - uh - passionate relationship there. lol Amazing beat use and effects, and I love that song!

Loved the end. Good ol' House

Also, this vid totally just sparked a crossover vid idea Cameron looks so much like a young version of Roslin from BSG with those glasses on in your vid That would be a neat AU

But hey! Nice one! (Also, waiting for an email. Just sayin' )

Ah, you watched it! Thanks Warren! lol, some things in the vid turned out more passionate than they were originally supposed to, lol! If it had been an LVI one it would have been marked "mature themes" ya know... lol.

Haha, did you know that Jesse Spencer is a HUGE BS Galactica fan?
Find it kinda funny you mentioned that Jennifer Morrison looks like someone in that show since, well, they were engaged in real life, lol. But they, thanx again

(And oh, that e-mail is coming up... you just haven't had the best of luck when it comes to the weather over here - I tend to be outside when it's sunny everyday, lol. But I'll make sure to write you a long one when I have a few hours at hand, lol!)
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I've just finished a Twilight vid
Just wanted to post it here and see if anyone would like to comment on it love it if you did

Edward & Bella - A Love Story (Twilight fan vid)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: