Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A picture paints a thousand words" by ezza0ezza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:44 am    Post subject: "A picture paints a thousand words" by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"A picture paints a thousand words" 07-04-2008
June 2008 contest submission. Also a sequel to my other vid My skin but I thought Id enter just for fun.Kate is dead, and Jack is left with Aaron, and a whole lot of guilt. He has to go back...But what happens then?
Song: My Immortal by Evanescence
Vidder: ezza0ezza
Length: 4:51 (17.93MB wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aawW5PC9n3k
http://www.zshare.net/video/147034213893878e/

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: A picture paints a thousand words by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Wow awesome video The idea of it was awesome!
I love this song and thought it fit great I loved the bit with Ben and Jack and Kate's coffin and loved how the him was referring to aaron I loved the bit when it was 2 months later and Aaron and Claire were together. OMG the ending I absoultely loved with an older Aaron and Locke
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Awesome work! I loved the beginning when Kate was begging him to go back. That was sooo sad! I loved all the scenes with Jack and Aaron. Is that the little boy from Cujo? He's so cute! And the ending was the best of all!! Wow! Good luck!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That was cool! I loved that little boy you picked to be Aaron. The AU was great. The ending was sooo dark! Jeeze! Totally lost though. I wouldn't put it past them.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uber creepy/dark ending. tho i liked that claire and aaron got to be together finally. really cool work; the Aaron/Jack stuff was flawless ;P great job! good luck in the comp ;P

ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
I loved all the scenes with Jack and Aaron. Is that the little boy from Cujo? He's so cute!

Yup, that's Tad all right. Adorable isn't he?

littleton_pace thanks so much. It was my first time having a go with the masking thing on vegas so I'm glad you liked it!

IamSoLostRightNow I'm glad you liked it

charmed_charlie I'm glad you liked the ending. I wanted to put a little bit of a twist on it...I thought it'd be cool if Aaron followed in Locke's footsteps...especially if Locke had gone a little evil ;

thanks for the comments everyone!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: A picture paints a thousand words by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

That was really sad but still really sweet!! I loved the parts with Jack and Aaron!! Great job manipping them together, and great storyline! I loved that:

Spoiler:

Aaron was reunited with Claire

Awesome job!! <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: A picture paints a thousand words by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Wonderful!! Loved every second of it! And it just got better!! Loved the ending.... so sad and creepy! And kinda happy in a way too...
The storyline was very creative and all the manipulations looked great!
Congratulations on a Superb video!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:52 am    Post subject: A picture paints a thousand words by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Wow, pretty video! Jack seeing Kate in the coffin was great, and I like all the Jack & Aaron scenes!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: A picture paints a thousand words by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

That was really cool. I liked all the Jack and Aaron manips! I especially loved though Aaron and Locke at the end!!!! That would be so tight and i could totally see that happening!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: A picture paints a thousand words by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

WOW!!!!! That was out of this world awesomeness!!! I loved it all, and the manip of Aaron and Jack in the car made me go "WHAT?!" hehe Fabulous job, I especially loved all of the Jack and Aaron stuff and the ending was superb!

edit: Ooh and I loved the texture too!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! That was amazing!! Fantastic work on the manips!! The little boy you used for Aaron is uber-cute and I was so glad to have a happy ending with Aaron and Claire being reunited. The last scene with Locke and Aaron was very, very clever!! (That clip is from Lord of the Flies, isn't it?)

Superb vid!! Keep up the great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: