Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female Cast Member Set to Die?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CharlieandClaire
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
If I had to guess, I'd say the rumor is false, and nobody's getting killed. But yeah, sounds like the main 4 aren't gonna be gone.

I hope the rumor is false about a women dying. I've never really trusted Kristen on E!(not ever since half the crap she said wasn't true last season), but she swears a women is dying.

Is it Vincent, erm.. Madison? .. The dog is a girl!

lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or is it Sun?

From Eonline Message Board.

Quote:
I'm Korean on my mother's side and my mother informed me that an article in the Korean newspaper recently came out that Kim Yun Jin is in talks about doing a movie with Billy Bob Thornton. While this can probably be accomplished over the summer, the second piece of news which states that Kim Yun Jin is signed on to return to Korea to star in a new drama means that she won't be available for a minimum of five months. I find it hard to reconcile that Yun Jin will be flying back and forth from Hawaii to Korea to shoot both the Korean drama and ABC's Lost.

-Julee

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mayhaps. Mayhaps.
But I still suspect none will die why kill a woman?! honestly?

Though there ARE a lot of new leading women coming in next season...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sun or Claire (mostly Sun).

Sun: we know her backstory pretty well (wealthy and pretty "normal" compared to the other carachters), and she isn't such an interesting carachter (at least that's what I think). Her secret is out also.
They have also said that there will be more Jin this season, which I think speaks for Sun dying. Maybe there will be a lot focusing on his greif and why he fell in love with her... etc. etc... and also more about his realtionship with his father.
And you also have to think of that Yunjin Kim is REALLY famous in Asia, so she would easily be able to move on with her career after LOST...

Shannon: Nope, I really don't think thats he's the one. I think it would be pretty stupid to kill both of the Rutherford/Carlyle's very near each other. I mean, the female death is sent to be in October, which would be very near to Boones death. But who knows? Maybe she comittes suicide, because it is said that the death isn't caused by the thing out there... And they also say that we will know more about Shannons backstory ("why she is so screwed up") and the Shayid-thing is going to "heat up" this season, so... no. Shannon isn't dying.

Kate: absolutely NOT. It would make the LOST world go crazy. Jack and Sawyer too.

Claire: well, she's also one of those "normal" carachters (at least what we know of) and we haven't heard so much about her and what she will do in S2. And as someone said earlier in this thread, it would bring a new deal to the "raised by another"-thing with baby Aaron.

Rose: No, I'ts not one of the main carachters so I don't think she's who they are talking about.

Ana-Lucia: NONONONO. They don't bring in a new carachter with TWO backstories (the one before the crash and the one while she was stuck on the island) just to kill her off after a few episodes.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hop eht ewhole thing is 'Much Ado About Nothing'
because Id on't want anyone of them to die

and I really hope it's not claire! although I'm not a fan of her, but that would bring so much depression into the whole show, because she's our little innocent angle, isn't she?

she's the epitomisee of good, and she has to care about her little son, who seems to be the epitomisee of bad.

they wold through away a lot of ' OMG my son is evil' stuff

did anyone of you watch xena? Gabriell once had a child too called hope, and it was an evil kid >>!!

I would like to see Ana die, just because we won't know her so well *Gg but she won't die ( although it would surprise us or?)

Sun seems to be in real danger >>

I also still like the idea of Shannon dying with ine episode with a lot lot lot of drama. But since she's not so beloved in the group because t won't be such a drama for all.

I mean, be honest, who do you care more about in a group if strangers? ( I mean, if you're not nathan XD)

the innocent mother, who is sooo caring and was missing for some time?
or the bitchy girl who wears her skirts a bit to short and ask you to go out of her sun, while you search for the person who was with you on the plane?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: