Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Female Cast Member Set to Die?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnit
maybe Roses last name ?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is rumored that the person that was fired was far from happy about it. Seems like it could have been a lot worse then when they let Ian go. A lot has been going around about Maggie being the person that is gone.

Kate, Claire, and Sun all seemingly have to much story left to tell. But if we go with chracter name the only two (in terms of first name) would be Claire and Kate (think about it in flashback people called her Katie and Kate is short for Katherine) but that is probably a bit of a strecth even for a Kristin spoiler).

In terms of full character names the only safe character is Shannon. Not knowing Rose's last name it's kind of hard to rule her out for sure.

Shannon Rutherford
Claire Littleton
Katherine Austin
Rose ?
Sun Paik
Anna-Lucia

If we go with real life names:

Maggie Grace
Emilie deRavin
Evangeline Lily
L. Scott Caldwell
Yun Jin Kim
Michelle Rodriguez

Which in that scenario leaves Rose safe in all categories of both character and real life. I'd put my money on Shannon though considering some previous spoilers from Kristin regarding Maggie's involvement, or lack thereof, with X-Men 3 and filming of Lost. Maybe she just moved on to fast.

Now there is one cast member that everyone leaves out when talking about stuff like this and god forbid this ever happens (everyone knows that LVI loves this cast member) but Vincent is played by a Madison a female dog with an "I" in both character name and real life name. I feel JJ will have a riot on his hands no matter who he kills off but god help him if he hurts that dog.

Anyway, like I said my money is on Shannon beingn killed off. With a close second being Claire. I don't want to see Claire be killed off and I still believe that baby Aaron needs her. If they kill off Anna-Lucia it'll be a horrible decision considering what they did with Arzt. I am probably one of the few that still thinks Kate has the most left to offer in terms of backstory so I'd be truly pissed if they kill her off without tying up some of those lose ends. It's also not JJ's style to discover a potential new break out start like Evangeline and then kill her off from his show. And Sun I personally don't have much invested in her character but as the season neared the end I started to warm to her and Jin and I think they represent the diversity of the world in the cast so I really don't see them killing Sun just yet.

I just realized that if we put this much thought into stuff imagine what that poor cast goes through. It's like everytime they get a new script they would have to flip to the end to see if they survive the episode. This is there job, there livelyhood, but this is just entertainment to us. I can't imagine what they all go through. I can understand why the person that gets killed off would be upset and pissed off about it.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the person who dies already knows it
I saw an interview were Josh said that sometimes they come at night and tell every actor stuff about their character, and tell them not to tell the others

so I guess the dieing one will know it by now or? Don't think JJ is so cruel
it would also infect their playingor? It would infect me, to be honest, to not know if my character would die
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*whacks face with palm* how could I be so stupid?!!!? Thanks for pointing that out, Chica
I blame Nate and his "It's gotta be Shannon!"

Okay, so in other words, it's absolutley open as to who it could be...?
Well, it does at least give Maggie a 50% chance it' not her. Though a lot of good that'll do
okay, I'm happy I don't know, as I don't wanna know >.< I should stop reading this thread........ NOW......
I mean...

NOW...

yeah...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
benos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think that it has to be Rose, i think we'll see at least one flashback from here before she dies from unknown circuimstances. And last mins with her husband will be at least sad. And her mystery that she has faith, the same as Locke, her husband is alive and well, trying to struggle with the back end survivors(back end survivors? sounds silly) and where ever they are, they could be far but not too far from where the dark terrority is.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damon Lindelof "sorta" confirmed it's not Maggie Grace.

Quote:
About the Shannon death rumors:
Fans of “Lost” have also been buzzing over reports that one of the major female characters will die by the mid-point of Season Two. Lindelof, however, downplays that rumor. “I think that rumor was born out of a rumor under which Maggie Grace was supposedly going to do X-Men 3. When I read about it in the trades, I immediately called her and said, ‘What’s this?’ She said, ‘I don’t know. I haven’t agreed to do anything.’ It turned out to be a completely erroneous rumor that just was untrue. I think when people read that, they thought if Maggie Grace is going to do the next X-Men movie, we were obviously going to kill her off of Lost. They drew their own conclusions.”

Does that mean that no major characters will be killed off this season? “All I can confirm is that Maggie Grace is not going to be in X3,” Lindelof responds coyly. “I try not to comment on which characters will or will not be leaving the show, because it doesn’t create a very healthy working environment for the actors in Hawaii.”

About the numbers:
Several fans have suggested that these numbers refer to specific Bible verses that can be used to provide insights about the secrets of the show. “Anything is a possibility,” Lindeolf says of the speculation. “To me, it’s always more interesting to not take away any legitimate theories from the audience. I would not say that the numbers definitely do not refer to Bible verses, but I wouldn’t say that they do either. Some people look at those numbers and say that they’re all numbers of retired New York Yankees baseball players, which if you look it up, is true. That’s not why we chose them, but then again, that is a pretty strange coincidence. Maybe the numbers have a life of their own.” Lindelof adds, “To answer why we chose those numbers would give up a big chunk of mythology that we are not ready to reveal yet. All I’ll say is that the selection of those numbers was not arbitrary.”

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn It would have been nice to see Magie on X3
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad she's not in it. Seems like X3 is gonna suck.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhm I can'T tell
I can'T even tell if X1 and X2 sucked
I didn't see them Oo I always miss them dunno why
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the first two.

Seems like this one is just being made so they can have a trilogy
X2 was kind of set up at the end of 1
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that sounds nice
I always try to watch it but I always miss it on TV dunno why ~~

SO Maggie won't be there so maybe she won't die
funny thing that majority sends her to death XD
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So in other words this entire topic was for nothing, as someone MAY or MAY NOT die...? I.e. we're at square one?
Damn though.... it would have been cool if Maggie was in X3. the first two were great Plus more fame for Lost! I wonder if she could do it without leaving the show.... hmmmm.... they could drag her away maybe! Or she could become a hermit like Danielle!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol you mean she would be 'the mysterious American Chick' XD=

they kill the femal in the middle or?
maybe they did it, like they did it at VM
because they let they're ending open, so that if the pres would catch the BIG mysterie, they'd change it

so maybe they did it this was too Oo? like, they say they maybe kill Shannon or Claire, and now the whole world believe it was Shannon, so they kill Claire?
CharlieandClaire
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From SpoilerFix.

08/03 - Lindelof says: "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman — there's only three or four of them on the show." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

^ When he says this I am thinking he is talking about the main ones, not including Ana, Rose or Danielle. Since he says we only have 3 or 4( Kate, Sun, Shannon, Claire).

If I had to guess, I say Danielle is gone.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CharlieandClaire wrote:
From SpoilerFix.

08/03 - Lindelof says: "I think it would be fairly silly for us to kill a woman — there's only three or four of them on the show." Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

^ When he says this I am thinking he is talking about the main ones, not including Ana, Rose or Danielle. Since he says we only have 3 or 4( Kate, Sun, Shannon, Claire).

If I had to guess, I say Danielle is gone.

If I had to guess, I'd say the rumor is false, and nobody's getting killed. But yeah, sounds like the main 4 aren't gonna be gone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: