Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Warm me up - And breathe me" by Lost-majs
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 am    Post subject: "Warm me up - And breathe me" by Lost-majs Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Warm me up - And breathe me" 08-19-2008
This is my first Charlie video! Jemma made her own video about Charlie to this song so that's why I gave it another name.Thanks to Kait for the vid. pic. More description on youtube
Song: Breathe Me by Sia
Vidder: Lost-majs
Length: 4:38 (66.617KB mpg)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhWpxjUU4_Q
http://www.zshare.net/video/17099187b086401b/

Last edited by Lost-majs on Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:16 am    Post subject: Warm me up - And breathe me by Lost-majs Reply with quote

I loved the bit where it froze after the first chorus - I wouldn't have known what to do in the moment of silence in that song but that worked really really well. Awesome beat use - especially at the beginning with all those subtle, fast notes.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful vid! I can never get enough of the song, even after having vidded it myself. It's still so wonderful!
I loved your clip choices and the quick cuts and the ending was great with all the flashbacks while Charlie was diving own to the station.

Great work, hon!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Warm me up - And breathe me by Lost-majs Reply with quote

Great video! Beautiful! Nice beat use and I love the part where Charlie's walking away and it flashes to clips of him and Claire.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Freya - Awww thank you! I thought a lot about that part so happy you liked it

KajaM - I love the song too It's really beautiful And the ending where he swims and there is flashback's was the place in the video that I had most fun making It's one of the best places in the song too

Uruviel - Oh thanks alot! Some of the clips was a little dark on youtube in that place so I was thinking a lot about if that would make people not like that part. So it's great that it's the thing you like the most. Yay for that
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Majs, this was a wonderful tribute. Along with Karolina, I can't get enough of this song, the soft tone of her voice, and how it cracked in the beginning...so lovely. The song completes Charlie, and you did so beautifully hon! Your beat use, and clip choices were just terrific. Your beat use is always, always, a treat to watch in your vids, and it's always to die for. Going back to your July contest vid, just incredible beat use as always. Your ending was very unique, and well done, and left me with a warm inspiring feeling. It was nice to see you and Jemmz do the same song to Charlie, you both did it differently and unique!

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Warm me up - And breathe me by Lost-majs Reply with quote

That was awesome!!! I LOVE this song and you did a GREAT job with this, and it was just an amazing tribute to Charlie!!! Loved the editing and the beat use!!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww! I loved this!! What a great Charlie tribute. Your beat use was AMAZING!! That must have taken forever. lol I really loved all the Charlie/Hurley parts. It made me so sad to see all those adorable moments again. I always look loved their scenes together. The PB&J stuff was really great too. I loved how as he was walking away he was thinking about their time together. Gold from me! Great Job!!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jinlovessunxx - Thanks for your sweet comment Kate!! And as I said before - It is such a great song and yup I think it's a really good Charlie song And yay! You liked the beat use I've worked on that since I started vidding and im just so happy that people think I've improved

buffyfan145 - Thank you! Nice to know you liked the beat use and editing. Yay

Lostwithoutdom - Well yeah the beat use took a lot of time But¨it's one of the most fun things about vidding I loved Hurley and Charlie's friendship so it was really sad making it too I wish we could get more moment's with them. Thanks for the gold!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Warm me up - And breathe me by Lost-majs Reply with quote

That was beautiful Majs!! It was so sweet and SOO well edited! Your beat used ROCKED <3 Seriously one of the best Charlie vids I've ever seen!! Love itttt!!! Gold all the way ;D
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow one of the best Charlie vids you've ever seen? Thanks a lot!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Warm me up - And breathe me by Lost-majs Reply with quote

WOW Majs!!! Your beat use was out of this world awesome! Such a fab video and a beautiful tribute...I loved your colouring too! Awesome job!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Emma! nice that you liked the colours!
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW that was amazing! and the beatuse was just fantastic and thanks for providing a download link - I get all excited when that Zshare link is provided

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw thank you Sheree! Very glad you liked the beat use and z share link
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: