Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I dream about you" by pan:k

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pan:k
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: "I dream about you" by pan:k Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I dream about you" 06-03-2008
Kate go out of the island, but now she miss Claire and she has some visions of her. Kate want to go back, but Claire say to her to not coming back. A the end Kate must say goodbye to her love.
Song: Here Without You by 3 Doors Down
Vidder: pan:k
Length: 3:40 (15.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gCN8zQmnyUw

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was gorgeous. I am the biggest Kaire fan and I'm so glad you took them on as a couple! You did it flawlessly! i loved the eye zoom in and out; that was gorgeous. My fave part was Kate asleep and dreaming of Claire and then waking up. I cant tell you how much I loved it. and you're first vid?!?!?! wow!!! Gold; absolutely

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much!!! the "Kate asleep and dreaming of Claire and then waking up" is my favorite part too!! it was the firts that i made. the whole video is based on this part
well, this is not my first video. it's only the first that i'm upload on LVI
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Kaire! Loved it!! All your AU scenes were fab!! Loved the funeral and the scene with Claire's mom....oh and I loved all the eye zooms too and my favorite part was when Kate says I love you and Claire says don't say it. Awesome audio editing there!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Nikki!!
*hugs*
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: I dream about you by pan:k Reply with quote

Cool AU story!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: I dream about you by pan:k Reply with quote

Awesome vid!! Great storyline! Loved the effects!! The manipulations and voice overs were also great! And I just love this couple!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: I dream about you by pan:k Reply with quote

Uruviel: thank you so much!!

Belxf: thank you!!!!! i love your videos and I'm glad that you liked it!!! ^__^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: