Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chick Habit & The flower of Carnage Video Request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MelissaAnn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:14 am    Post subject: Chick Habit & The flower of Carnage Video Request Reply with quote

I have 2 video requests and to whoever makes them for me, it is greatly appreciated so, what I would like is for a video to the song Chick Habit by April March, and the video to be Sawyer Centric (hear the song, you'll see why) and the second song, i would love if someone did An Alex video to the song The Flower of Carnage by Meiko Kaji ( Kill Bill Soundtrack) and for the particular opening to this song, i would like if it had been saying shes not my daughter so if you wanna kill her go ahead and do it ---Bang and then start the song when Ben looks shocked ( when you hear the song requested, you will see why)...... Thank you so much this means alot to me.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been planning a Sawyer vid to Chick Habit for a while now. tehe Ever since I saw "Death Proof". I'll be making it on my own time, I'm not sure when, cuz I've been really busy with other projects lately, I don't know if you care...but I will do it eventually.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
I've been planning a Sawyer vid to Chick Habit for a while now. tehe Ever since I saw "Death Proof". I'll be making it on my own time, I'm not sure when, cuz I've been really busy with other projects lately, I don't know if you care...but I will do it eventually.

Death Proof RULES!! and that song made me think of him right away lol, and anytime, thanks :d but...how soon is eventually?!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Honestly, I have no idea. I'm just saying that it's on my list of vids to do. When I get inspired, I'll start it. It's not like it's gonna be a year or anything though. Sooner rather than later, but I really don't know an exact time frame, since I have 4 other vids I'm working on right now. hehe Someone else can do it if they want.

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
MelissaAnn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL okayyyyyy well, i am waiting!

To whoever else, can you please do the Alex Rousseau video to flower of carnage.
MelissaAnn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: