Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Dont Care For Your Fairytales" by PsychodelicS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PsychodelicS
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: "I Dont Care For Your Fairytales" by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Dont Care For Your Fairytales" 06-24-2008
Claire, Kate, Sun and Juliet step into the footsteps of Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snowwhite and Rapunsel, and dont care for your fairytales!
Song: Fairytale by Sara Bareilles
Vidder: PsychodelicS
Length: 2:39 (7.04MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR4C6fafk9Q
http://www.dailymotion.com/PsychodelicS/video/9914556

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had never heard this song before (even though I have Sara's album ) But I loved it, your casting was awesome with the princesses
I was watching it before I put it on the site and just loved it The clips you chose rocked
Great video
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:01 am    Post subject: I Dont Care For Your Fairytales by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO WATCH THIS!!!!

ETA: Great video. You chose awesom facial expressions! Sleeping beauty was my favorite!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Amazingly brilliant and creative!! I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! I watched it twice...haha....I think the Kate part about being in a fowl mood was my favorite part and then I liked the entire "tall blonde" Juliet part as well! Fabulous work! Of course gold!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: I Dont Care For Your Fairytales by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

That was really cool!!! I liked it a LOT!!! I've never heard that song before, and it SO fit with the characters you used!!! GREAT job with it!!!
PsychodelicS
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

charmed_charlie wrote:
I had never heard this song before (even though I have Sara's album ) But I loved it, your casting was awesome with the princesses
I was watching it before I put it on the site and just loved it The clips you chose rocked
Great video

Thank you!!! <3

IamSoLostRightNow wrote:
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO WATCH THIS!!!!

ETA: Great video. You chose awesom facial expressions! Sleeping beauty was my favorite!!!

I love it soooo much, too. It's my addiction atm!!

Thank you =)

Kate/Sleeping beauty is my favourite too <3

nikkimonique wrote:
OMG! Amazingly brilliant and creative!! I LOVED IT SOOOOO MUCH! I watched it twice...haha....I think the Kate part about being in a fowl mood was my favorite part and then I liked the entire "tall blonde" Juliet part as well! Fabulous work! Of course gold!!

Aw, thank you so much!! xD

943 wrote:
That was really cool!!! I liked it a LOT!!! I've never heard that song before, and it SO fit with the characters you used!!! GREAT job with it!!!

Thanks!!! =)
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: I Dont Care For Your Fairytales by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

Wow.. I'm a sucker for original video ideas and that was hella original! Such a random, cool idea! I love the Bit about the tall blonde - it just fit so well for Juliet. And the Sleeping Beauty bit about Kate. That was funny.
PsychodelicS
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: I Dont Care For Your Fairytales by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

3328 wrote:
Wow.. I'm a sucker for original video ideas and that was hella original! Such a random, cool idea! I love the Bit about the tall blonde - it just fit so well for Juliet. And the Sleeping Beauty bit about Kate. That was funny.

Thank you so much!!
Vestica90
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: I Dont Care For Your Fairytales by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

Great video!!!
PsychodelicS
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: I Dont Care For Your Fairytales by PsychodelicS Reply with quote

3605 wrote:
Great video!!!

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: