Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Blocking on YT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Blocking on YT Reply with quote

So, I have this stalker on You Tube, and I blocked them , but I'm just curious what it blocks them from. Will they stop commenting on my page and my videos? Can they still rate my videos? This person is nuts, and I'm really sick of dealing with them. Does anyone know???

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that you've had trouble with somebody on YouTube! That happens all too often, sad to say!

I had a look at YouTube's help on this topic here . It pretty much just says:

YouTube wrote:
You can block users from making comments on your videos or sending you messages. To block a user, go to their Profile and click the "Block User" button in the "Connect with" box.

Similarly, you can unblock users by returning to their profile and clicking the "Unblock User" button where the "Block User" button used to be.

They also have a lot of information here about abusive users and what you can do about them. So it looks like you can stop them from commenting on your vids and on your profile but I can't find anything out about blocking them from rating your vids, sorry.

Hope you're able to get this person to leave you alone!
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn. I blocked her, and I'm not responding to anything, but she's like a psychopath! Why do all the crazy's flock to me?!?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: