Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Lost Prophecy" by lan-di
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: "Lost Prophecy" by lan-di Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Lost Prophecy" 06-14-2008
June 2008 contest submission. Are they gonna get back? Will the story come to an end? Watch whats going to happen according to the Prophecy. Spoiler note... All audio is extracted from BSG Razor episode.
Song: Battlestar Galactica Razor Hybrid by Battlestar Galactica Hybrid
Vidder: lan-di
Length: 3:31 (70MB AVI)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRea0B3sPI4
http://media.putfile.com/Lost-Prophecy

or

http://www.filefactory.com/file/37e8b1/ (Click the link "Download with Filefactory basic")
http://rapidshare.com/files/122313110/Lost_Prophecy.avi

Last edited by lan-di on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:10 pm; edited 12 times in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay its up!!! That was awesome! Very creative I must say! I loved the part when Sawyer jumps out of the helicopter with the overlay " I can see them all....the 7 now 6" And I loved the ending with the "Again , Again, Again" gave me chills! Good luck in the contest!! and Gold from me!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was AWESOME!!! I've never watched BSG but my god; that audio fit perfectly. The 'seven now six' part with sawyer jumping was just brilliant. as was the sayid/nadia/ben stuff. perfect comparison. I loved it! and LOVED that you included the des and sawyer secret endings and i loved your philosophy of it all; that it'd just keeping happening. loved how you had des push the button and crash the plane. fantastic work; gold from me

lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to both of you for your good words.

I really loved the idea for Oceanic6 comeback contest and i couldn't resist. Hope we see more videos soon, to have a tough competition.

The theory about a game who is played over and over again has really got inside me. When i watched that BSG episode, i connected it to Lost but i didn't have the proper footage to edit a video. After season4 finale i had plenty flashforwards and it was the perfect chance.

Ahhh... the airplane with the Oceanic logo (before Des pushes the button) is from the movie Executive Decision with Halle Berry.
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:33 am    Post subject: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

Splendid, really splendid! I was really weirded out by the whole thing at first, but the audio fit so perfectly that I got really hooked. It was quite creepy, but as it went on and began to fit more and more with the actual story of lost (not to mention several theories that I am kind of into) I decided that I think I really like it - I will have to watch it again to be sure though.
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Re: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

3801 wrote:
not to mention several theories that I am kind of into)

It stands to something Locke said at episode 1x04. "There are 2 players one is the dark, one is the light" (Ben & Whidmore) and everybody else is a pawn in this game who is played again... and again... and again...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE!!! I LOVVEEE BSG!!! This was amazingly excellent. I remember razor, i love how you took the Hybrids prophecy!!! It worked so well with the oceanic 6 story! Amazing work on interpretations! Just so u know, i made a lost/bsg crossover vid if your interested. both shows do share many themes (and they both kick ass so there must be a connection! )
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffootball37 wrote:
Just so u know i made a lost/bsg crossover vid if your interested. both shows do share many themes (and they both kick ass so there must be a connection! )
It rocks and
it's funny too. Especially when you say 'there are many copies'.

Actually i haven't watched many Lost Videos of the last 12 months. Now that season4 ended, my addiction brought me back here and i've missed hundreds of good videos. I'll try watching 10 or more per day this summer to cover my absence.

wolffootball37 wrote:
DUDEDUDEDUDEDUDE!!! I LOVVEEE BSG!!! This was amazingly excellent. I remember razor, i love how you took the Hybrids prophecy!!! It worked so well with the oceanic 6 story! Amazing work on interpretations!

I'm glad you liked it. When i first saw June's contest i thought that i wouldn't have any chances. I've never worked with filters, or fades and every video i've made in the past lacks of presentation.

So i came up with this crossover idea to give big emphasis on interpretations. I'm so excited seeing that my video likes to every kind of person... man or woman... BSG fan or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:00 am    Post subject: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

Speechless....Incredible! I believe you should totally work among the writers of the show coz your theory about how they go back is incredible!! And the audio fits perfectly it's weird!!!!! Gold for me!! Great job!
pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

I think you are idea feets !!Awesome voise effect!!
dduked
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

My jaws are on the floor. Super idea and very clever audio. Good luck!!!
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

Oh my god This is like one of the most brilliant ideas ive seen And it fits so well BSG + LOST. One of the best tvshows together. And yes, some scenes went along with the dialog very well. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but is Jack here supposed to be the Final Cylon, yet to be revealed? I'm just wondering. Anyways one of the best vids i've seen lately.
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

3410 wrote:
Speechless....Incredible! I believe you should totally work among the writers of the show coz your theory about how they go back is incredible!! And the audio fits perfectly it's weird!!!!! Gold for me!! Great job!

I should not work among the writers cause I am JJ Abrams!

3628 wrote:
I think you are idea feets !!Awesome voise effect!!

Thank you!

3107 wrote:
My jaws are on the floor. Super idea and very clever audio. Good luck!!!

Thank you Mr Baltar.

GriiFin wrote:
Oh my god This is like one of the most brilliant ideas ive seen And it fits so well BSG + LOST. One of the best tvshows together. And yes, some scenes went along with the dialog very well. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but is Jack here supposed to be the Final Cylon, yet to be revealed? I'm just wondering. Anyways one of the best vids i've seen lately.

Actually all the dialogs fit with the scenes if you think deeper. For example... if that's a game between Ben&Whidmore... the losties are not of course machines... but they're somekind of human that don't have personal will. They are manipulated... they are pauns in a game. Desmond is a paun too, and as Haukins said... the only important thing he does in this game, is pushing the button.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:31 pm    Post subject: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

Good Lord that was awsome. That was put together amazingly!
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Prophecy by lan-di Reply with quote

89 wrote:
Good Lord that was awsome. That was put together amazingly!

i'm glad you liked it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: