Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Never Alone" by mc_lostie

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mc_lostie
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: "Never Alone" by mc_lostie Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Never Alone" 06-10-2008
soo this is my June 2008 contest submission. I attempted to make the later scenes look real so dont laugh. The oceanic six soon regret leaving and have to go back. enjoy.
Song: Never Alone by Barlow Girls
Vidder: mc_lostie
Length: 4:14 (35164 KB wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzNYgLHVmBA
http://www.savefile.com/files/1601845

ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Never Alone by mc_lostie Reply with quote

I liked this. I think you did a good job. =)
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo nice job....I loved the song you chose. It was very emotional...and I really liked the how you had all of the Oceanic 6 flashing back to their memories. I was just a little confused though if Aaron goes back or not? I got the impression from that end scene that he doesn't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Never Alone by mc_lostie Reply with quote

Great job! I loved how you had Claire in there, too. Like Nikki, I wasn't sure what happened to Aaron. Did Claire take him back from Kate? I wasn't sure. Great vid, tho! Good luck in the contest!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:42 am    Post subject: Never Alone by mc_lostie Reply with quote

awesome beat use at the end of the song; the bit after claire yells 'don't you dare bring him back!" was really cool ;P im with nikki & charlie tho; what happened with Aaron? did he go back? and was Claire the monster in that scene?
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:21 pm    Post subject: Never Alone by mc_lostie Reply with quote

I really enjoyed watching this and is this your first video? Cause it was quite cool The song fit the video so well
But I'm with the others also what did happen to Aaron?
Good Luck In The Contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: