Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Room Of Angel" by Jemmz
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:17 pm    Post subject: "Room Of Angel" by Jemmz Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Room Of Angel" 06-09-2008
Summary on YouTube =D Thanks to Chey for the awesome vid pic!
Song: Room Of Angel by Akira Yamaoka
Vidder: Jemmz
Length: 4:16 (19.3 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpr1_9U0zso
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h9crvm

Last edited by Jemmz on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! What fantastic AU! *applause* The story was just blow you out of the water cool! You really, really sold me on it! You made some incredible clip choices that worked perfectly! I completely loved it! Bravo, bravo! *throws flowers* ♥!

You know, I often don't get the chance to go back and watch a vid a second time. even though I'd love to, but this is one I definitely am going to watch again! If you're ever willing to put it up for download, I'd love to have it to keep!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Jemma
That was awesome!!!!!!!!!!
The clip choices were so aweome along with the audio It looked so real great stuff! Wow the ending was Loved the bit after the credits too!
Gold from me!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Room Of Angel by Jemmz Reply with quote

Wow Jemma that was amazing! I really enjoyed it, the story was ace and so believable, the manips were brilliant! And the bit after the credits was really cool too, made me go "Awww!" Great job, gold from me!

edit: Ooh, I forgot to put, I thought...
Spoiler:

the suicide scene was particularly good!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, Jemma, you're killing me here! How fantastic was that??
Unbelievable, amazing work on the story and the AU moments. That was so tragic and so sad. You really had me close to tears, but you can do that to me anytime again! More, more, more please!!!

EDIT: Oh, I totally forgot to mention that I love Ana! It's always so good to see her again in fanvids, whether they're happy or sad.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Jemma!! This is one of the best AUs I have EVER seen!! I am extremely impressed!! You have to make nothing but AUs from now on!! Okay, I have to tell you all my favorite parts...loved the scene when the baby was crying and Ana was sleeping and Charlie is trying to wake her up and saying "whats wrong with you?" Loved all the phone call scenes and the part where Charlie is telling Claire about whats going on...but the very best part was the ending b/c I think it looked soooo real I was just amazed!! You better get a CP for this b/c its amazing!!
PS...the part after the credits was sooo cute! That little girl looked a lot like him!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject: Room Of Angel by Jemmz Reply with quote

OMG! That was amazing! Everything looked so real! I liked the echo-y effect you used on the audio. I liked the part with Ana saying, "I feel dead." Made me feel bad for her. The suicide scene creeped me out a bit. But it was excellent!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma, I can honestly say that this is one of the very best AU's I have EVER seen. Everything looked soo real, especially the scene of Ana killing herself, and all the audio was great too! Just all around an awesome job, you didn't overdo anything and the story was easy to follow and creative! I loved it! I hope you make more AU's!

art by me&tammy
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Room Of Angel by Jemmz Reply with quote

Wow that was sooo awesome! I like how the audio had a kinda creepy sound to it. The suicide was very well done! Great, great vid!
SarraSurvivor
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:33 am    Post subject: Room Of Angel by Jemmz Reply with quote

I loved the storyline, very original & unique. The audio gave a haunting touch, it all fit well together. Good job!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is why i love AU!!!!!

jemma that was awesome! the audio was flawless; i felt so bad for ana being so depressed. and the ending suicide scene was perfect with her hand coming up. brilliant editing making her and charlie together; and you didnt even use any of their actual scenes together!!!! so well done; cant say it enough! and claire kinda helping charlie save the day was such a great idea gold

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank you everyone for the really nice comments!! They have really made me happy It took me months to make this and only a few people knew about it while I was working on it. I wasn't even sure if this would get a gold because I concentrated alot on the manips and feared it would become messy but WOW, A gold VP and a CP! Thank you so much!

Aislynn: That is such a huge compliment from you! Thank you! I am really glad I managed to get across the story I was telling, that is fantastic I worried about people not understanding some parts, which was why I was having trouble deciding how much I should include in the summary! And absolutely!! I would love to get you a download link ^_^ Uploading it now!

Charlie: Charlie, thanks so much! Glad you liked it and thought it looked real! That's what I really hoped for And I'm glad you liked the end after the credits too I had to put that in there

Emma: Aww, thank you Emma! Yay, glad you thought it was believable A chana vid is REALLY hard to make if you want to make a believable AU story for them and do you know, I don't think they've even ever said each other's names! So it means alot that it looked realistic! And this might sound bad, but the suicide scene is actually one of my fave parts of the video, lol. I just am proud of how it came out Thanks again!

Karolina: hehe, thank you Karolina for your awesome comment! Made me smile Glad you liked the story and AU moments. I've just been really wanting to make a slowish heartbreaking Chana vid for ages so I'm really pleased it's gotten a great reaction! And yay Ana fans! As you probably know I never used to really like her, only after she died! But once I started writing/vidding for her I really grew to like her more. I love her now!

Nikki: Nikki! Thank you so much! Means alot coming from you seeing as you're really in to AU and everything. And one of the best AU's you've ever seen? Wow, thank you! That's awesome! Ooh, and thanks for picking out your fave parts I always like to know. Those parts are probably my faves too
And yay, glad you liked the end with Charlie and Ana's "daughter"! I really had to include that!

Elyse: Thanks alot, Elyse! So glad it looked real! Hehe, yeah Nikki sent me the wrist-cutting scenes (which Freya and I think Charlie uploaded for her so I guess thanks to those three ) And I needed something gory so was glad to get those, but while the files were opening I was like "wait a minute, these are going to be nasty aren't they ) But glad it worked out! Thanks again [:

Eryn: That is a huge compliment, Eryn! I'm so glad! Thanks a ton! And I will definitely make more AUs in the future

Heather: Thank you Heather! So glad you liked it

Sarra: Thanks! I'm really happy you liked the storyline I can't even remember how it came to me, but it sort of progressed as I made the vid Thanks again!

Kat: Thanks Kat!! Yeah, I know, making a Chana vid is definitely a challenge! And as I said before, I think pretty much every scene is a manip! But I'm just sooo happy it came out alright, and that you like my editing And yeah, hehe had to get a bit of Claire in there
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That was awesome, Jemma! All the manipped scenes rock! And the audio was unbelieveable, everything fits so well! I'm impressed! Gold from me!

banners by Deia and me
*Sorry but my English hates me*
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much! Glad you liked the manips! I really tried hard with them
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, it finally uploaded! Here is the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/h9crvm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: