Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"She Said She Loved Me" by Captain Freya
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:03 am    Post subject: "She Said She Loved Me" by Captain Freya Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"She Said She Loved Me" 06-01-2008
May 2008 Contest Submission. Jack and Kate give up their wild ways to have a baby, but Kate feels trapped and isolated from their old friends and eventually leaves her family for Sawyer. Thank you to Kait for the amazing Vid Pic xxx
Song: He Said He Loved Me by Reverend and the Makers
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 2:50 (15.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjhJmx60zZA

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wooo; so cool freya!! i really loved the chorus 'he said he loved he; he said he needs me' so danceable brilliant idea using those scenes from liz's movie; it so looked like Juliet, Jack and Aaron were playing footy at the end! and even tho it was sad, loved kate saying no to jacks proposal and leaving him and aaron. so well done loved the jacket ending; reminded me how jacket fans must be totally pissed about the way they left each other on the show. anyway; great vid! good luck in the comp

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Yay...First comment. Thanks Kat. My little Jater heart died a little when I made it look like Kate turned him down - it just felt so wrong! I've warmed to Jacket, just as there's no chance of them ever being together again!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow! Killer storyline!! All your manipped scenes were so believable, and the audio worked so well!! Love it!! <333
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:08 pm    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow! Killer storyline!! All your manipped scenes were so believable, and the audio worked so well!! Love it!! <333
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay. Thanks Kait. I've been a bit dubious about the audio on my last few vids cause the new stupid WMM only gives you the option to make stuff quieter, not louder. So yay that you liked it!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

geez girl! You blow me away every time with your brilliance! This was Fab!!! I Loved how fast paced it was! It was funnny! And best part of all it had Juliet and I love AU vids with her in it! The coolest part was when they met at the restaurant and I loved all the manipped scenes with her and Aaron that was too cool! Oh and I really loved the scene when Jack asks Kate to marry him and then she leaves. Really brilliantly done scene!! Congrats! This was awesome!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the manipped audio and how you had Jack as a single dad lol The Jacket scenes at the end were really well done. Enjoyed it a lot.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Ooohh.. I'm so glad you liked it. EM is just in the best films for AU manipping!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lol* That was great!! I never heard this song before, but it's very good and fits your story very well. Speaking of which: Your storytelling is always sooo good!
Loved the scenes with Juliet and Jack playing football with "their" little boy.

Great work!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Yeah, the song's kinda random. They had like, 2 hits and kinda disappeared. I love songs that tell stories though.
Thanks so much - wow, everyone's lovin' the scene where they're all playing football, eh? (Mwahahah.. looks like I've got away with the fact that the kid was playing baseball... Mwahah- Damn!) lol..I know I shouldn't mention it but I've just found it really amusing
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

That was really funny. Very cleverly put together hunni! xxx

Last edited by VPnymph on Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this song
Great viddeo Freya really enjoyed, I loved the plot it was great The song worked so well for this and the clips you chose completely rocked
Great video!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Yay.. thank you for your comments. Glad you liked it.
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: She Said She Loved Me by Captain Freya Reply with quote

WOW Freya...u're a true story teller...I wish I could come up w/ great story lines like u do:)
love it!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: