Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vidder-Blockers Not SO Anonymous?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Vidder-Blockers Not SO Anonymous? Reply with quote

AHHH! It wont break, it just wont break. I get maybe a minute into it, then, nothing/ No motivation to move the mouse anymore- is this happening to anyone else?

I thought maybe it was because of my focus on the one fandom- no, it is just vidding in general.

'Cuse the expression- but Im feeling quite impotent!!!! Maybe my time in the sun is over...

Thoughts?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm confused! but if you ARE talking about vidder's block... then..... my sggestion would be to go watch every video on the site, and then either discover some idea nobody else has done before, or remake one of the songs on there that you think you can improve upon LOL!
I also hear hammers work good... or if not that, a strong, sturdy wall!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my names Laura and I haven't completed a video in a month and a half. I need a hug-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh I get it now! *hugs Laura* there, there, you can do it!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Ohhhh I get it now! *hugs Laura* there, there, you can do it!

No i can't..it feels like work..work i'm not being paid for. It's because of the phantom beats in muse songs--they haunt my sleep-l

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l'm having the same problem Laura. Man, vidders block sucks. LOL.
l have SO many good ideas for vids but l have no clue right now how to put them together. l'm having MAJOR trouble with the Vincent Contest vid for some reason most of all. Also l've been extremely lazy these past few days maybe weeks.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, the Vincent contest is IMPOSSIBLE for me nothing coming! nothing at all! Except MAYBE a video of "anything you can do I can do better" with Boone and Vincent.... but i don't know otherwise!
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake's Twin
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HUUUGGGEEE case of Vidderblock. It's been days since I've done anything and my last two attempts were pretty pale.

I need a good Season two teaser to get me pumped about the show again or something.

Hopefully we'll all get over this soon.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"days" Jake..? more like months!
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
"days" Jake..? more like months!

Yes, right you are my good man. I should clarify my use of the word "days".

It's been "days" since I've had a good job. It's been "days" since I last exercised. It's been "days" since I've been to a doctor and/or dentist. It's been "days" since I had feeling in my middle toe.

I just use it like a normal person would use the word "eternity".

I could let the California in me come out and simply say, "It's been hella long since I made a video." But I hate the world hella and the stigmata that comes with it being attached to Californians. But that's neither here nor there.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In a few days it'll have been a full 4 months since I last made a video . I need some inspiration on a massive level. I definitely think we need some Season 2 spoiler like stuff to get us motivated. If they had been smart they would have released the Season 1 DVD set during the summer instead of waiting till September. That way we could have all kept our interest levels high.

When I find a good vidding song I just can't seem to get the clips to go with it and when I think of a good video idea I can't seem to find a song to go with it. Bring on the vidding inspiration.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need a season 2
I mean, today i made a video, but it's getting harder for me to make a video every day because I have ideas, and I could edit half of them,but the other side is jsut not possible to make, or not good enough to make ~~

and I hae to use some scenes more than oone time! that's abig problem
I think I can make at least 2 more videos before I can't make any till I hear a new mindblowing- lost-perfet-song
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been forever since I've made a vid. My Locke vid was completed in April (I think).

I have MANY ideas for vids I just can't seem to sit down and put any of them together. I've sat at the computer a few times trying to get my Jack vid to work. But I'm only about 30 seconds in right now.

I wish there was some sort of mind reading device I could hook myself up to that would make Adobe take the vid ideas out of my brain and edit them together for me.

Sigh. Wishful thinking.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we know the stuff to well by now!
no secrets anymore! All unsolfed secrets aren't interessting enough by now, because we know we can't solve it

we know we have to wait till September to see Lost 2

and there is not enough season two spoiler arround

we need something FRESH
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: