Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The "Is Shelly Real?!" Thread.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right...

anyway I think that we should lay thi down till Harry, Holly and Shelly talk to us
Oo because this is runninginto wrooong places

Miss Ally Yoko says goodnight

~ you can like he live you're living~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, I guess it would make since for Harry to make up a whole new sn just to vote for nate to die.

Banner: Shinythings
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly's real, no doubt about it, but Shelly is just suspicious.

She introduces herself thenten minutes later, Harry tells us she voted for Nate.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL everyone here is so serious!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm stepping in here. I just read through the introduction thread. This is ridiculous. I have seen Harry and Holly both on at the same time. I can't say that I have seen this Shelly person on because frankly I didn't know about her or any of this till ten minutes ago. What I do know is that I'm ending this right now. They have never posted from the same IP address or even remotely similar IP's. Until someone can give me some cold hard factual information that Harry is going around as this Shelly person I'm going to use my power as administrator and stop this topic.

Harry, Holly, and Shelly are all individual seperate people until someone can factually prove otherwise.

MovieGuy, lay off of them. It is a fan fic, you are the writter. If you ask for fan participation you have to be prepared for results that you don't necessarily want. So what if Harry persuaded a friend to vote his way. It was your choice to go with the voting results. I'm not saying he was right and I'm not siding with him any more then you.

Actually, I think all of you could have handled this in a more mature way. So I'm taking no sides just tryign to stop this before it grows completely out of hand.

Now everyone get along. I don't like having to intervene in stuff like this. I don't know what more proof any of you would need other then the fact that they all have entirely different IP's and I can vouch that I've seen Holly and Harry on at the same time. Hell I've PMed with Harry while Holly's been on and posting.

So this ends now before it gets any more out of hand. MovieGuy if you have any more problems with this then PM me. Same goes for Holly, Harry, and Shelly. I hope that all of you will end this disagreement like adults or at least like mature teenagers.

Nate and Warren, you are both moderators so I expect you both to bring stuff like this to my attention when it pops up. I also want you two to let me know if this problem persists. You both frequent this forum more then me.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

reply...I don't really know what the heck happened or why this got so out of hand but I am only saying this one last time....I am real! I have to say though that I am really disappointed with this whole situation. My cousin Harry made an error in judgement and you guys... the guys I thought were my friends have accused me of something that had nothing to do with me and even though I have tried to clear this silly mistake up you all refuse to listen. I don't know what else to do...I am hurt and upset by all this attention Harry caused by voting twice. I have been talking and sending in videos for months and have looked forward to spending time with you guys as my friends that shared the same interests that I have. and now there's a question about my existance....As far as Shelly goes...who hasn't persuaded someone to do something for them or think like them. Shelly is my friend that I invited to this site because Harry and I told her u were all real nice people and that she would be welcomed and accepted but apparantly I was mistaken. I just want u to know that if you want me to leave your group I will. I'm pretty sure Harry is sorry for what he's done but he is only 15 years old and who hasn't made mistakes. Movieguy...I never ever met anyone who is or considers himself
perfect.

I also just want to thank Nate and Lostcalier for believing in me and Harry.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the helll..... okay, until Lostcalier comes in with the uber-seriousness this was all one huge joke to me... and I think that was PRETTY obvious that it was Holly, nobody ever believed you weren't real we only had to see your videos to know that there is NO chance that anyone could fake that talent, so there you go for you! I think the picture of Harry in a wig is what has driven this on since the beginning They were just having a little fun at mr. cheater BtvSFreak's expense not yours, for sure! And as for Shelly! Well it was something for her to laugh about the next time she comes on here, that's all!
Honestly, I can't believe that anyone could think of this situation as anything other than a joke, but apparently Lostcalier and you can... so fine then, I'll put my foot down too and say that you lot have to all stop now.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, this whole time I have been a litte angry at Harry for cheating in my poll and he completely screwed up what happened in my fic. I was hoping people would take it seriously and I thought people were.

This whole Shelly not real thing was just some stupid thing. I knew she was real and was just joking around.

I am very sorry for all this. I apologize to Holly, Harry and Shelly. I thought everyone else knew I was kidding but I guess not. I'm sorry.

I'm taking off the night to catch up on Alias. Once again, I'm sorry.

Sorry, Liz. Not new chapter tonight
- MovieGuy

P.S. I still want that wallpaper, Harry.
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sorry, Liz. Not new chapter tonight
- MovieGuy

Sad.....

I'm sorry this got out of hand too. I guess it's hard to tell when someone is joking around on a message board.

I'm sorry to Shelly too, and Holly, and Harry!

Banner: Shinythings
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
okay, until Lostcalier comes in with the uber-seriousness this was all one huge joke to me

Sorry, the overprotective nature kicks in sometimes. I was getting a strong vibe from MovieGuy and Holly that this was more then a joke.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's tough to tell when people don't use emoticons often! Bad Movieguy.
Yeah, you could have been right though, so at least it's good that it's over now. I just ASSUMED it was all a joke lol
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the fact that I described Shelly as Harry in a wig was enough to tell it was a joke.

Sorry again.

Okay, i'm leaving. Since it seems obvious everyone hates me, I'm leaving.

If you want me, I'll be at Lost-Forum

Last edited by MovieGuy on Tue Jun 28, 2005 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Okay, i'm leaving. Since it seems obvious everyone hates me, I'm leaving.

If you want me, I'll be at Lost-Forum

heeeeeyyyy! you can't leave now! What will happen to Nate?!?! There may have only been two votes for him in that poll, but that STILL gives him second place!
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I'm gone. No more fic.

Bye all.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you'll be back! You'd BETTER be back
Come on, dude, don't leave for something as stupid as this you didn't do squat!

Last edited by Hobbes on Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9

Jump to: