Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Batman Begins
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fallen_angel wrote:
I think I'll be seeing this movie

You guys have convinced me

You definitely need to see this movie and if you get a chance watch "Mr and Mrs Smith" as well. I hadn't been to the theaters since January when I saw "Elektra" and I have to say the best way to spend a nasty stormy day (I probably would have gone if the weather wasn't bad but it was still a good excuse to go and do nothing else that day ) is camped out in a movie theater watching awesome kick ass movies.

I honestly think they could throw out the other 3 previous Batman movies and they would not be missed. Batman Begins will hopefully be the beginning of many awesome new Batman movies.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostcalier wrote:

I honestly think they could throw out the other 3 previous Batman movies and they would not be missed. Batman Begins will hopefully be the beginning of many awesome new Batman movies.

NO kidding..i hope all movies and reshot with Mr. Bale

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeh i saw Mr & Mrs Smith which I really enjoyed this weekend I'm having a bit of a movie marathon, I'm gonna go see Batman Begins and War of the Worlds.... YAY
blind.filmmaker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This movie went beyond all my wildest geeky dreams. Oh yes. Go see it. It's a must.

The other Batman movies need to be destroyed. All copies must be hunted down and burned.

This creative team needs to make me a REAL Joker movie. Please. The Joker is my absolute favorite Batman villain, and it's about time he got some credit on the big screen.

I think my favorite part of Batman Begins was that the villain was so serious. He didn't crack jokes and act silly; he was s-c-a-r-y. And that was awesome. And I love Cillian Murphy.

I am definitely going to see this movie again in theaters.

___blind.filmmaker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: