Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Youtube - account suspended

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:04 pm    Post subject: Youtube - account suspended Reply with quote

I'm just curious. Has youtube ever suspended your account? If yes for what reason? I got mine suspended like 3 month ago but it's my fault i shouldnt have uploaded what I uploaded But sometimes I see that youtube leaves some clips, but deletes the others because of the copyright infringement (but these clips are almost exactly the same). I just hope I will not get my account suspended again, but I am being more careful about what I upload now
---
Apologies for my english and also if there is a similar thread (didnt find any lol)
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've actually had my account suspended about 3 times, and it's annoying but oh well

Yeah they can be annoying on what they keep and what they take down but it's really up to them as it's their site
DrPepper
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They've done this to me, too

Luckily just once, but the reason sucked big time. I uploaded some Fan Vids of Queer As Folk, a show about gay guys. And yes, the often have sex, but I didn't show that.

Nevertheless they told me to delete those Vids and so I did, except of one because it had about 10.000 Watches. I just didn't want to delete it .. everyone liked this vid That was my account's downfall ^^

-=+=-[You can survive or you can die - either way you lose]-=+=-
GriiFin
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least i'm not alone it's a good thing that they at least u give a warning (they dont suspend the account at the first time, they just delete the inappropriate vids) but still. I am a little worried to upload the Desmond Brotha Compilation of S4 (sequel to the previous one .) ) because I heard that ABC is pretty strict about the copyrights
DrPepper
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GriiFin wrote:
at least i'm not alone it's a good thing that they at least u give a warning (they dont suspend the account at the first time, they just delete the inappropriate vids) but still. I am a little worried to upload the Desmond Brotha Compilation of S4 (sequel to the previous one .) ) because I heard that ABC is pretty strict about the copyrights

Are they?

I uploaded two scenes of the 4th Season. Shit. YouTube gave me a warning already. I don't want them to delete my second Account =( I better delete both scenes ...

-=+=-[You can survive or you can die - either way you lose]-=+=-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: