Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ben - Mad World" by jonnyzkool92

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyzkool92
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:00 pm    Post subject: "Ben - Mad World" by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ben - Mad World" 05-05-2008
It shows that Ben, being the crazy guy he is still has his weak spots
Song: Mad W by Gary Jules
Vidder: jonnyzkool92
Length: 5:09 (59.6MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=dvq1KBszrAs

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed this. I thought your lyric interpretation was spot on. I really liked the part with young Ben. The long audio scene at the end seemed a little out of place though. I think you could have cut it down a little and still got the point across. But it was still a very cool Ben vid! I don't watch many Ben vids but I'm glad I watched this one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was pretty good, though I have to say, it makes me a little unnerved - see, I've been working (almost finished) with a Ben video to the same song, but so many points in your video are virtually identical to mine, especially the beginning with the piano, and parts with young Ben.

It's just funny because I haven't told anyone about my video at all! I'm not pointing fingers at all, I just find it kind of funny and amusing - I guess the saying is really true - great minds think alike! LOL

Still - great job. Love all the clips from The Shape of Things to Come.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Ben - Mad World by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

you did a very good job!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, very, very well done Ben vid. I've always loved this song, and it's great for Ben's story. My favorite part was "Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday." and mostly every part when he was child, because it was emotional, and exactly like Ben's childhood. I agree with Nikki, the audio was only a tad too long, but that's okay.

NepENut- Ah, your vid will be great, I'm sure. This song is wonderful for Ben so it's true you both think alike, because you both have such great minds.

Very, very, well done!!

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow so sad. I've always thought this was such a good Ben song. Was gonna do it last season but i held off. So i'm glad someone else has done it coz this was just awesome! beautiful beautiful.

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Ben - Mad World by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

What a beautiful Ben video! great clip choices (I really liked the happy birthday part too!) and love the song.
ostia2006
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Ben - Mad World by jonnyzkool92 Reply with quote

I love this video. Well done. I too love the happy birthday par twith those choice of clips from young to old Ben with wooden carved statue. I though about making a video to this song a while back but never got around to it. Glad you did. Lovely song, perfect for Ben and nice choice of clips.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: