Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vincent T-Shirt Contest Details

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Vincent T-Shirt Contest Details Reply with quote

Contest Name: Vincent T-Shirt

Contest Deadline: July 25th

The Details:

As this is Vincent month we want to highlight it with a unique and fun art contest. The task is to design a T-shirt that Kim Stahl, Madison’s (Vincent) trainer, can wear on the set of Lost. This is a chance to have your design seen by cast members and crewmembers of the show.

This contest is not limited to a drawing. It can be a slogan or a drawing and a slogan. Whatever you can come up with to represent Vincent on a T-shirt.

The winning entry will be sent to a professional shirt printing press so there are specifics that they require. Before starting your entry please read the rules section where all the specifications are dictated. As always the more creative you are the better chance your entry has of winning.

As a prize the winner of the contest will receive their design on a T-shirt courtesy of Rygwood Labradors.

The Rules:

Our normal submission rule of only 1 entry per person is still relevant for all art contests. The following rules apply only for this contest.

-When e-mailing your entry it must say “June Lost T-Shirt” in the subject line.

-Entries must be saved as LVI_(your screen name) to make the judging process easier.

-The design is limited to 4 colors of the designer’s choice. Any design using more then 4 colors will be disqualified.

-Rygwood Labradors and Lost Video Island must both be listed somewhere in the design. How this is done is the designers choice. Don't make the two sites overwhelm the design. It's just simply a sponsors issue.

-Save your working program file. If you win, you will need to send that to us for the printing company.

-If you have a vector based program please use that. If you do not have a vector based program don’t worry about this specification. This is just being stated for those that do have access to a vector based program and can use that in their entry.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Harry

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! I gotta wait till tomorrow to make mine cuz Im over at Hollys and she doesnt have Photoshop lol.... YAY!
Harry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions
1 - How big?
2 - Whats this thing about 4 colours?
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
Questions
1 - How big?
2 - Whats this thing about 4 colours?

1) We don't have specifics but remember it is going on a shirt so be reasonable with it.

2) The priting press will only allow 4 colors to be used in the design so be creative.

www.lostvideo.net
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LC wrote:
The priting press will only allow 4 colors to be used in the design so be creative.

Still dont really understand.... how many colours would this count as....
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BtVSfreak wrote:
LC wrote:
The priting press will only allow 4 colors to be used in the design so be creative.

Still dont really understand.... how many colours would this count as....

Good question. I'd say 3 maybe, I don't know. Just only use 4 seperate colors. I guess that would include off tones as well.

www.lostvideo.net
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I think that pic would count as MANY MANY colours. I think every shade of a colour gets counted, so dark orange and light orange are two seperate colours too. I think it has to be solid colours, very different from the regular photoshop style you have now...
unless iyou'd rather have black and white, of course that would work!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Contest Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: