Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Claire AU storyline requests

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Claire AU storyline requests Reply with quote

So after the last lost epi Something Nice Back home I am looking for some awesome new AU story lines and surprisingly not involving Jate.

When Claire said she was "seeing things" in the last epi. I thought she meant Charlie. So when Miles was staring at her in his black hoodie I thought for sure Claire would look up imagine that it was Charlie in his black hoodie instead. I'm hoping someone can make this work in some awesome vid.

Everyone loves Sawyer's whole protective "restraining order"/hero moment's with Claire. Can anyone make a fabulous AU "The Body Guard" trailer to ConMamma? I mean, think of it: He can be carrying her in slow motion as Whitney belts out "... And I will always love you!"

Kat? Sassy? Nikki? Anybody want to take this?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe...I think Kat is the one for the Job...but if she declines I'll give it go.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am SO into this I'd love to give it a go nikki - btw; ive not forgotten about your Kaire vid; its about 3/4 done ;P should be up by Tuesday at the very, very latest I'll download the body guard trailer and give it a look. I totally thought the same thing with Miles and his hoodie; I've already been thinking about what claire scene i would use. did you have a song on mind for that one? what would the story be? let me know what you'd like to be done and i'll give it ago. and of course anything ConMama is totally cool with me

EDIT: Ok, i must do this bodyguard trailer. I just found a version of it with no actual dialogue. like their's musi and stuff and, excitement, an explosion!!! i'll be able to weave in sawyer and Claire audio

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome Kat! I'm glad you are going to do it! And yay! I'm so excited for the Kaire vid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's so awesome that you're doing the trailer, Kat! And I'm honored that I was one of the suggested vidders. Thanks, Yael. I'm doing a conmama vid soon, whenever I get caught up with my other vids...but that Claire AU sounds interesting. I don't have time at the moment, but I hope someone picks it up! Maybe I will eventually...if no one ever tries for it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! I guess it's true: If you post it they will come.

I can't believe all the ppl I mentioned actually responded.

Kat, I am soooo excited that you're doing The Bodyguard" trailer! I look forward to whatever you do with it. I don't have any specific directions with an of my ideas, I just thought the concept was cool.

So if anyone else wants to try that awesome "Claire seeing Charlie/Miles" AU in any video- go right ahead.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: