Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Act of Mating" by Captain Freya
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: "The Act of Mating" by Captain Freya Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Act of Mating" 04-29-2008
April 2008 Contest Submission. Jack and Locke engage in a little bit of sex education, Dharma style and find out that the Losties are all about the romance(!) Oh, and by the way, Kate appreciates... input.
Song: The Bad Touch by Bloodhound Gang
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 3:30 (32.3MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zN11R2saVk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zN11R2saVk

xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

that was sooo cool, Loved the beat use!

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was hilarious, Freya, and sooo well edited! The beat use was amazing, the coloring, the effects...I LOVED it, and the song was great. So that's the song I've been thinking of all this time! I never knew what it was called, but just called it "The Discovery Channel Song" because of that line. All the bloopers you used were INCREDIBLY well placed, as well as the manips and the Jex. I was cracking up! And the Sawyer/Hurley bit. xD!! This was great, Freya. You've done it again. Btw, have you seen my new Jate vid I put up? It's not nearly as awesome though. *goes to watch more*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO Freya! I'm so happy to finally see this up!! Yay! I wasn't sure if you'd finish it in time! I loved all your beat use and the fact that you put Mulder and Scully in it made me incredibly happy!! Yay for X-Files!! LOL and I thought the gayness at the end was a very nice and funny touch...lol also loved the Jex audio!! "you really put it in there" LOL
Great work! Good luck in the contest!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vestica90
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

That was great... hilarious!!!
Good luck in the contest!!!
Vestica90
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

That was great... hilarious!!!
Good luck in the contest!!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya, that was really, really funny. The beat and lyric use were brilliant! The song was pretty funny as well, and all of you kissing/hugging scenes at the end were sooo good...like it was funny and romantic at the same time. All of your audio was awesome, good luck in the contest!

Smithers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

I really loved this video Freya, it was really funny and all of the clips fit v. well. I loved the bit at the end with Charlie saying "Let's.. Make love". Comedy genius! I'm glad that you managed to get this video done in time 'cause it was absolutely brilliant. Hope that you win in the contest. Well done, gold from me.
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

already comment on youtube...but that's so Freakin' good that I had to comment here too
LOVE IT...u cracked me up LOL...awesome editing!!!
gold
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:13 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG, Freya! Very amusing. I love th PB&J bits!!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:55 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG!!! That was CRAZY FUNNY!!! I remember when this song came out, I was in 7th grade, and some of the kids got in trouble for singing it in class!!! LOL I never realized how that could match up with some of the show!!! LOL OMG!!! I'm still laughing in tears right now!!! WOW!!! And all the manip scenes and the Jate ones!!! Great job with this, cuz that had to have been so long making this work.
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

LOL FREYA! Totally AMAAZING! It was SO funny!!! I LOVED the beginning! And the end with all the audio was FANTASTIC! And the JACK BEATING SAWYER OMG ROTFL!!!! Of course! Hahahahaha. Totally freaking awesome! I was so excited for this ever since I heard you talking about the idea in spam. It was SO funny! And it was sextastic! Loved it!
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahahahahahah, Freya! this is so freaking cool! LOVE the editing, and that is such a brilliant vid! the bloopers fit perfectly, they made me laugh a lot! and the ending is just amazing! WOW, I m sooo saving it in my favs on YT! Good luck in the contest

Last edited by fabri086 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

LOL that was so awesome! One of my faves in the contest
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:03 am    Post subject: The Act of Mating by Captain Freya Reply with quote

LOL that was so awesome! One of my faves in the contest
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: