Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU]&qu
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:06 am    Post subject: "The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU]&qu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU]" 04-13-2008
Jack lives a pleasant, quiet life with his wife Juliet, their son, and his best friend Sawyer, who is secretly in love with Juliet. After a plane crash, Jack is presumed dead and everyones lives change forever...
Song: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 4:20 (25.9MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osChUcDLi1c
http://www.zshare.net/video/104894514d3f9adc/

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was awesome, Freya! The AU idea was really creative and cool, and the editing was great! You had good beat use too, and I loved all those manips and clips from Elizabeth's other shows that you used. 5 stars and in my faves! I really enjoyed it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:17 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

Thanks Sassy.. I think I used more clips from other shows than from Lost for Juliet! Yay... I always feel better when I've got my first comment under my belt.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah!! Freya! That was soo cool! I watched this before I read the description so I was quite surprised by the plane crash! That was my favorite part...when she told their son that his father's plane crashed and then the Jate moments mixed with the scenes of Juliet crying and upset! That was sooo cool!! Also I loved that twist at the end!! I did not see that coming at all! It was pretty shocking to me!!! Awesome job on this one Freya!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:53 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

Yay!!! Thanks Nikki. I wanted to show the contrast between Juliet moping and Jack flirting and generally having the time of his life. That clip of Juliet talking to their son was what inspired this whole thing - I just stumbled upon it randomly. There was meant to be more story at the end but I ran out of time - I think this worked better though cause it was more like... "Awww How swe- WHOA!"
Thanks for the comment - I love your detailed comments. They're always so nice
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

That was really well done. You pulled off the story very well, though some of the audio was hard to understand. (That may have just been my computer tho; my speakers aren't the greatest.) Good job!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:04 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

I know what you mean about the audio. The new WMM for Windows Vista doesn't have the option to make clips louder, only quieter, which kinda sucks when people seem to practically whisper things! (Kate's the main offender!) Thanks for the comment.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

That was awesome, Freya! What an incredibly clever idea! You really did do am amazing job with this and it was a great song choice, too! Loved it!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:41 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

Cheers x It was actually my second choice cause I ended up downloading a corrupt file of my first choice - kinda lucky huh?
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:08 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

*Squeeee!* I know I already told you on YouTube how much I love this, but I had to comment again. Amazing work girlie, it amazes me how you come up with this stuff and put it together so well <333
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:41 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

Thanks again Kait. Love your comments... They always make me smile.
spicedogs
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:23 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

Very nice AU vid.
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

Great plot! Very creative. I was watching it like some movie. Shocking end! All the manipped scenes - just perfect! I love it so much. I like that part when Juliet tells her son that his father crashed. And when she sees Jack with Kate. Awesome job, sweetie!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Luthien. I love that it was like a movie! When I was coming up with the story, I kinda thought it was so complex, it was kinda like a film plot. I'm glad the end shocked everyone... I was gonna have more set up for that scene, showing a razor blade and stuff but I think the quick flashes of her apparently just getting ready for a bath was more effective - made it a bit more of a shock.
Thanks Spicedogs

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:50 pm    Post subject: The Innocent Can Never Last [Jacket/Jate/Suliet AU] by Capta Reply with quote

WOW!!! That really was like a movie!!! Awesome job editing that and putting it all together!!! It all just went together really well!!! WOW!!! And I really liked the storyline!!! And the part where Juliet tells her son about the plane crash!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: