Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Terra Firma" by Lostwithoutdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: "Terra Firma" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Terra Firma" 03-26-2008
AU-Charlie's dead and Claire's devastated, until one night in a dream Charlie tells her that he's alive. No one believes Claire, they just think shes going crazy with grief. Kate and Jack devise a plan to keep Aaron safe. But is Claire really crazy?
Song: Terra Firma by Delerium
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 4:05 (29.0MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfHQlsSDRoY
http://www.zshare.net/video/9600329b249a43/

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, very nicely done! I loved all of the
Spoiler:

Charlie telling Claire he was alive moments.

Great choices of audio there! But the ending was a real shocker to me! So cool! Great work! ♥!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that was just awesome! and the ending! gah the audio was brill, the editiing was brill *squee*

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
lozza19910
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:34 am    Post subject: Terra Firma by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

WOW that was awesome it feel so real with the audio and everything and the ending!!! I lv it!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking forward to this one!

And WOW! My favourite part has got to be the end! Dude! The storyline was awesome! The AU manips were great! I LOVED when Claire was dreaming about Charlie. Awesome, awesome! Great job! Make more AU's! lol.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan, thank you sooo much for making this for me! you did such a fabulous job! You really pulled off the story so well. I have so many favorite parts. I loved the note and the beginning with the dream! But the best part had to be when Kate steals the baby! That was sooo convincing! And then the end! Wow! This was a brilliant AU! I hope you make more, and i can always give you more ideas if you want. I have a million in my head!!!
GOLD from me!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Comments already!

Ais: Thanks! I loved making that dream scene, it was so much fun making it look like they were there together. Thanks for watching! Hehe I'm glad the end surprised you!! I wanted people to think it was Jack coming to visit. lol

Sophie: Thank you!! I was surprised by how much audio I found that worked so well with my vid. I was expecting to have to make a lot of it from scratch but, I didn't. lol Wasn't the ending great?? lol

Jemma: Thanks so much! All the credit for the story idea goes to Nikki. I would have never been able to think up something like this on my own. lol It seems like the ending was a hit. lol I will definitely make more AU's!! Thanks for watching!!

Nikki: Thank you so much for the idea, and all your help with this vid! I would have never been able to do it without you, mainly because you gave me the idea to do it in the first place. lol You pretty much named all my favorite scenes. lol I would LOVE to do another AU, send those ideas my way. lol Thanks again, and Yay a gold!!! Thanks!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan!!!!!!!!
This was the most, awesome, awesome, awesome Charlie AU vid I've seen in a while. I think your clip shapes with the square was a nice touch to the whole vid. The beginning was soooo real, I loved it! All of your audio and clip choices were sooo perfect.. Your ending gave me the chills! Just awesome vid, great storyline and soo well edited and thought out.

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Morgan! That was amazing! The audio manips were wonderful! And I loved the ending, too, lol! Great job! I'm giving you gold for this one!

icon by becca
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: Terra Firma by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

WOW that was so great! One of the best AU stories I've seen in a while!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great great GREAT AU! Im lad you took my advice on the Kate line. (i think you took it at least. ) You really sold the story which is very important. To tell u the truth i thought you were going to end with Kate holding aaron from eggtown, but your ending totally SHOCKED me!!!!! Increadible work!!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Terra Firma by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Well done, Morgan!!! Holy moly!!! That was insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly awesome!!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Terra Firma by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

OMG! This is officially my favorite AU EVER. Amazing job! Everything was very believeable, I loved Claire's dream about Charlie! And the END! ROFL! (Am I the only one who found it funny, in an ironic sorta way...?) Kate had it coming, the evil woman. Great video! I love it!
Giglio1985
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Terra Firma by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Wow...this vid was so great!
I liked the storyline very much and the ending...I loved it! It was brilliant!
I'm giving you for sure GOLD!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was a very cool AU vid, Morgan!! I squeed with joy when Evil!Kate opened the door and it was Charlie standing there, giving her a warning Soo good!! Great editing! Oh, and congrats on becoming an Expert Vidder. It's well-deserved!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: