Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer" by secret
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: "Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer" by secret Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer" 03-24-2008
Paralyzed for 4 years, John locke discovers a miracle on a mysterious island and changes his fate.
Song: - by -
Vidder: secret_neo
Length: 2:25 (18MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e7g5KsLs0o

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:08 pm    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Awesome trailer! I loved all the effects you used, and the audio fit perfectly, too! Great job!
july

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:13 pm    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Oh My Godness!!!! i just ca't believe what i've just seen!!!! I mean, i was like "i wan to see this movie!!!!" Wow!!!!! It looks so professionnal to me!!!! And the music with writting and the voices, I mean, you have to do this for real movies I mean this shoulds be your job!!! you are so talented!! you have to do something about it!!!! I'm speechless! gold from me
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE all your character trailers! They always give me major chills! This one was equally amazing as all the others!! Will you do Kate next? Please Please Please!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

You know I love these. And this was no exception. Now, I didn't like it better than your Sawyer one (for obvious reasons), but I did like it better than the Jack one. But all of these character trailers rule, and you know that. Keep making them!!! I'd love to see one for a lady.... (maybe Juliet or Sun??? I'm not happy with Kate right now...) Anyway, this was wonderful, and reminded me why I like Locke, and why I side with him and not Jack on most issues. Very well done.

Gold. And A+++++++++++++++++++++ and fifty gold stars!!!!!!!! Yay!!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

wow thanks for the comments, always love reading them. thx for all your support. and ya my next one will most likely be Kate. i was actually thinking of her b4 i started making this one but then i realized how easy it was to do Locke (i mean really easy), all the angles of his character, and this plotline is just shaving the surface for him. and ya i know yur a big Sawyer fan freckles, lol, glad you liked it.

i know i'd have fun doin a kate trailer tho, she is HOTT!!! (and canadian ). the music will be the hardest part, but thats the hardest in all these trailers, along with the transitions. but again, thanks to everyone, glad you all enjoyed it!! and thx for voting gold!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:28 am    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Nice job! Great idea!!!! I'll have to go check out your other ones. Very well done!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:38 am    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

YES!!! IM loving your character trailers and i LOVE Locke so this was just amazing!!!! Thank you for making this, im waiting anciously for the download link!!!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:47 am    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

OMG THAT WAS FREAKING AWESOME!
ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

I love all your trailers and this is no exception. Please make more soon.
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great trailer!!!I really enjoy watching it
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Your trailers always rock! I really like the way the words look and "move" onto the screen.
ostia2006
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Man of Faith - A Lost Original Trailer by secret_neo Reply with quote

Fantastic Trailer. Well done!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, again thanks for the great comments! and many thanks for the gold CP, really appriciate it!! btw, i got a test clip of my next project (a kate trailer) its just 30 seconds of the end credits sequence, just PM me if u wanna taste of my next work.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVED THIS! The entire storyline and trailer was so well thought and creative. I enjoyed everything about it, the creativity really showed through out the vid! Sooo awesomely done.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: