Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Save You" by KajaM
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: "Save You" by KajaM Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Save You" 03-02-2008
Lots and lots of Despenny goodness... I just had to make a new vid about them after that fantastic last episode. The vid is about Desmonds undying, unconditional love for Penny. More than saving himself, he tries to save her from suffering and from being
Song: Save You by Matthew Perryman Jones
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:37 (29 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvtGqiUcwg

Last edited by KajaM on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 am; edited 3 times in total
Jen
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:43 am    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

FDGLKJDGKHADGDLKLDF;JSD.

Okay.

ONE: I love this song. TWO: I love Des/Penny. THREE: I love your videos.

So REALLY, the only thing I *can* say about this is... KL;GHAL;GKHDFGDFKGL;DFHGKFDL;YAAAAAY!

Okay, fine, I'll comment in a more coherent manner This video was just fantastic I loved all the effects you used with the different layers, and I loved the part at the end with Des and Penny on the phone! That scene made me tear up when I watched the episode. The border was really cool too Colours were cool Greeeaaaat video. Brilliant song choice too by the way, and awesome beat use! Yeah, this video rocked

GOLDGOLDGOLDGOLDYAAAAY!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second what Jen said. This was incredible, Karolina!!! I loved DesPenny, the song was very sweet, and your effects and coloring were fantastic! I especially liked your smooth sort of beat use with the fade transitions into new clips and all the layers. It was just awesome and so sad and bittersweet too. The phone scene at the end, coupled with the audio was amazing as well. Great job!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG that was amazing! The overlays are awesome! Love the end with the phone call! I <3 Despenny, it's possibly my fav ship. Great vid, Karolina!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

WOW,Karolina!That was just great!I'm becomming a big fan of this ship...their love is sooo amazing and full of so many emotions You've captured those emotions in your vid and that's the thing which makes it a brilliant video!!!
btw did i say that i love the coloring and the effects???Well no.....I LOVE them!!!
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was simply amazing!
I love how you included all the new scenes! Everything was just perfect!
I think this is now my favourite Des/Penny vid! Great job!

Icon by ack attack
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was just beautiful! ♥! I'd never heard the song before as I mentioned to you earlier but I really loved it! It's SO perfect for Desmond himself as well as Despenny!

You made this just so visually interesting with the layers and colors and textures and just fabulous beat use (as always! )! Just totally gorgeous work! I enjoyed it so very much! *applause, throws flowers* ♥♥♥!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karolina vids = wow

cannot say how much i loved everything about this vid. i've watched about give des/penny vids before this one but i still dont get sick of them!!! this was so gorgeous; the colouring, that overlay that was kinda spattered in a way the phone scene at the end had me tearing up all over again. beautiful song for these two as well

gold!

fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O M G

Excellent vid, Karolina! so sweet and sad! LOVE Des\Penny and your vid gave me chills! the ending is wonderful, with them saying "I love you" awwwwwwwwwwwwwww ! don t know what to say more, I m voting gold, you really deserve it!

*and faved on YT *

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazing, amazing, amazing. The song is so touching, and so are all of your clips with it. All of your beats were great and your ending was so nice.

ellibee
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stunning, one of the best vids i have seen EVER! Really loved the ending made me tear up again. Gold from me.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Karolina! Your vids always give me chills! This one was soo beautiful! I loved the song! Your editing was unbelievable and I am sooo happy that you left in the audio of their phone call scene at the end! It makes me teary every time I see that scene! Fabulous work! I'm going to be faving this on youtube for sure!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw lovely Karolina. I'm loving all the Desmond and Penny vids coming in. I really liked the parts where you had Desmond and then his past flashing in the background cool stuff
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen: You really had me cracking up at your comment. Thanks so much, hon! You just made my day!! I'm glad you liked the song, too, by the way. By a very lucky "accident" I found this song only two days before the episode aired and I knew I had to use it in some fanvid.... it was quite a surprise though that I could use it so early.
Thanks again for your great comment!

Sassy: Thanks a lot for commenting! I'm glad you liked the editing, especially the beat use. I usually find that a proper and good beat use is probably the most difficult part of making vids, therefore I was quite relieved that the beats were quite smooth here. Thanks again for commenting!! *hugs*

Heather: Yay! One of my fellow Despenny vidders! I can't wait to see your vid (..as soon as I'm back at home). I'm sure it's amazing!! I love this couple so, so much. They're definitely my favourite ship on the show. Thanks so much for commenting!!

Borislava: Thanks a lot!! I'm more than happy that you enjoyed it! I love trying different things with the colouring, even though it can drive you insane when the vid doesn't look the way you'd want it to. Since you're becoming a fan of this ship... have you considered making a vid about them? I'd loooove to see a Despenny vid from you! I'm sure it'd be awesome!!
Thanks again for your kind words!!

Joon: Thanks so much, hon! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed working on this vid... all these great new scenes were so much fun to watch and to work with! Do you have any new Lost vids coming up, by the way?

Aislynn: Aaaaiiiisssss!!! My other fellow Despenny vidder! *glomp* Same to you: I can't wait to see your vid as soon as I'm at home! I'm so glad you've overcome your vidder's block and (even better for me) it happened with a Despenny vid. How cool is that??
Thank you so much for your comment and I'm very happy that you liked it. I'm so in love with this song. It's actually much longer, but I had to cut it down because the "would that save you" part is repeated like 8 (!) times and I was running out of suitable Penny scenes. The song was very easy to cut down though... that made things a lot easier.
Anyway, thanks again for your great comment and I can't wait to see your vid!

Kat: Thanks so much, hon! I'm thrilled to hear that you liked the vid as well as the song. Man, this scene with Des and Penny on the phone is so wonderful!! I can't get enough of it!! Now I'm waiting for you to make a Des or Despenny vid....

Fabri: Thank you so much for watching, commenting and even voting gold. It's much appreciated!! The scene with them talking on the phone just had to be in the vid... no Despenny vid without this great moment!
Thanks again for your great comment!!

Kate: Great to hear from you again! You haven't been around for a while, have you? Anyway, it's great to have you back!!
Thanks so much for your kind words!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Are you working on any new Lost vids?
(D'oh, I just noticed that you have a new vid up already. I'll watch it as soon as I'm home... can't watch vids here at work )

Emma: Thanks a lot for commenting and even voting gold. I appreciate it a lot!! The ending of that last episode was great, wasn't it? I so hope they'll get back together again! *fingers crossed*
Thanks again for your comment!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww karolina i enjoyed a lot!! Incredible done! I'm so in love for this couple after "the constant". the song is so nicely chosen.
the end was my favorite part, because that moment is just
awesome work!!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: